Author Topic: LED grow light for sale (sold)  (Read 900 times)

RiversOFT

• St.augustine Florida United States
    • View Profile
LED grow light for sale (sold)
« on: December 01, 2018, 03:04:22 PM »
Selling my 14 watt LED grow light panel for growing plants indoors, great for when you need to bring plants inside from the cold
asking $20
Local pick up only

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:17:33 PM by RiversOFT »
unless someone like you
Cares a whole awful lot
Nothing is going to get better,
It's not

SoCal2warm

• zone 10 and zone 8a
    • View Profile
Re: LED grow light for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »
Hate to bash your sales ad but those things are crap. They use really small LEDs that have lower efficiency than the 1w or 3w LED emitters. You'd probably be better off just using an ordinary white LED bulb.

I can't speak for the particular version you got, but I got one of the panels slightly better than yours that has 1w LED emitters (a little bit bigger) and after being left on for over six months most of the emitters stopped working. For some reason the blue ones burn out before the red ones. That's what you get with cheap Chinese quality.
That may not be problem with the one you have since your panel uses much smaller emitters that are likely underdriven.

I would only recommend these panels for someone who's already using white LED and thinks adding a bit of red wavelength light to the spectrum would help. (White LED light actually does not have as much red light in its spectrum as other white light sources)

RiversOFT

• St.augustine Florida United States
    • View Profile
Re: LED grow light for sale
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 12:32:38 PM »
Well i’ve had this one for years and it’s worked great for me no LED’s have gone out or anything and i’ve grown plants from seed to flower under it just fine
unless someone like you
Cares a whole awful lot
Nothing is going to get better,
It's not

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk