Author Topic: Rare Plants in Thailand  (Read 1370 times)

bangkok

• View Profile
Rare Plants in Thailand
« on: January 06, 2013, 08:02:36 AM »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:47:51 AM by bangkok »

bangkok

• View Profile
Re: Rare Plants in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »
Okay mod  i got the message. I thought i had korsakov syndrom when i saw this post but yes i wrote it in some thread. I will not mix up subjects no more in threads.

Well actually i don't know what is rare and what not in Thailand because there is still so much fruit here that i don't know. Also many fruits (like the cannonball on that site) are not eaten by the people because they have a religious function, thats why they grow at the temple.

But there are sure interesting websites around. Also in the shops where they sell the fruit-tree's i have no idea what i am looking at. There are soo many species here maybe i should film it and place it here so the more experienced growers can see what they offer.

The way how they sell those plants is sure worth a video. They have very minimal shops, very crappy or sometimes huge and the owner is sleeping in a hammock and you have to wake him/her first to ask about the price. Also many times the shop is open but the owner is not there, he is shopping somewhere and will come back later if you wait.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:49:10 AM by bangkok »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk