Author Topic: Voacanga African, cola gigantea, allanblackia parvoflora, mondia whitei  (Read 925 times)

Jibril enterprise

• Home of rare African seeds and agricultural products
    • Pankrono estate, Kumasi, Ghana
    • View Profile
    • Jibril Enterprise
Hi forum, I have the following rare fruits seeds for sale,

# Voacanga Africana seeds for sale, 1 seed/$1, 20 seeds for $40 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 2 fresh fruits for $60 including shipping and Phyto certificate. NB: Each fruit contain more than 50 seeds.

# Allanblackia parvoflora seeds for sale, 1 seed/$2,  10 seeds for $38 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 1 fresh fruits for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate. NB: Each fruit contain not more than 15 seeds.

# Cola gigantea  seeds for sale, 1 seed/$2, 10 seeds for $38 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate

# Mondia whitei seeds for sale, 1 seed/$1, 20 seeds for $40 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 5 fresh matured fruits for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate. NB: Each fruit contain more than 20 seeds.

# Raphia hookeri seeds available, 1 fresh seed/$3, 5 seeds for $35 including shipping and Phyto certificate, 10 seeds for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate.

# Phoenix silvestris seeds for sale, 10 seeds for $35 including shipping and Phyto certificate. 20 seeds for $50 including shipping and Phyto certificate.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 07:43:58 PM by Jibril enterprise »

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
Re: Voacanga African, cola gigantea, allanblackia parvoflora, mondia whitei
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 02:06:41 PM »
Hey Jibril-

Do you think the fruit for voacanga africana would be edible after a trip to the US?

I am interested

Jibril enterprise

• View Profile
    • Jibril Enterprise
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 03:31:41 PM »
Hey Jibril-

Do you think the fruit for voacanga africana would be edible after a trip to the US?

I am interested

Hi, Voacanga Africana is a multiple purpose plant, may be a customer may not need the fruits as edible purpose.

Thank you.

CARYOCAR

• COLOMBIA, VILLAVICENCIO, 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 05:52:44 PM »
I would buy 20 Allanblackia seeds and 50 Mondia whitei seeds. Shipping to Germany to my son.
ADRESS: ALEXANDER HARRER, GLATZER STR. 18, 69124 Heidelberg GERMANY,
Please include in the  paket a bill  (PAYPAL TRANSFER paper for USD 20), for customs in Germany.
I will transfer you first USD 20 and then USD 80, same day. TOTAL USD 100.
My son will send the seeds to me in COLOMBIA, as shipping from Ghana to Colombia too complicated.
If you are interested to make the delivery, please inform me to manfhar@hotmail.com, or forum.
Regards
Manfred Harrer; Bogota, Colombia

Jibril enterprise

• View Profile
    • Jibril Enterprise
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2021, 10:03:33 AM »
I would buy 20 Allanblackia seeds and 50 Mondia whitei seeds. Shipping to Germany to my son.
ADRESS: ALEXANDER HARRER, GLATZER STR. 18, 69124 Heidelberg GERMANY,
Please include in the  paket a bill  (PAYPAL TRANSFER paper for USD 20), for customs in Germany.
I will transfer you first USD 20 and then USD 80, same day. TOTAL USD 100.
My son will send the seeds to me in COLOMBIA, as shipping from Ghana to Colombia too complicated.
If you are interested to make the delivery, please inform me to manfhar@hotmail.com, or forum.
Regards
Manfred Harrer; Bogota, Colombia

PM sent to your email.

Thank you.