Author Topic: I planted 100 trees on somewhone else land  (Read 3084 times)

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
I planted 100 trees on somewhone else land
« on: June 05, 2020, 07:23:35 AM »
By mistake i planted 100 trees on otther peoples land.
My land its just 10 meter away and its a nicer land that has even a well at the edge.
Will have to move the trees.
Its funny but tomorrow il not feel funny about it when il have to move the trees.

Tropheus76

• East Orlando 9B
    • View Profile
Re: I planted 100 trees on somewhone else land
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 08:58:54 AM »
Or buy the land and not worry about it? Did the neighbor notice?

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 09:08:32 AM »
yeah, story will be funnier to you after all the work.

I agree, see if the land is for sale.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 10:15:37 AM »
The owner where i planted the trees has a much bigger land conected to the one where i planted the trees.
Its an old lady that lives in a city in another county.
What tricked me was that she rented her land to somewhone that works it but doesnt work the edge of her land because its really bad with boar holes in it.
On top of that ,there is a man that works my land ( gets the hay out of there)and he told me he didnt took the hay from my land for a long time and that he left it wild.

I go there,seen the worst possible ,most wild land and i planted the trees there thinking its my land   ;D.
But today ive met with the neighbour and he told me i planted the trees on the wrong land and showed me my land.
The trees are small ,just planted them this spring and i will move them tomorrow.
The neeighbour told me that the old woman will be happy if i plant tree on that part of her land since its the worst possible land and advised me to buy it over time if she sells.
But for now il just move the trees on my land to be all legal and to get rid of the fool that takes the hay and lied to me he doesnt.He has planted Alphalpha on my field and mows it 4 times a year.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 09:44:37 AM »
I moved 60 trees on my land and 30 i will move on monday.
I was aproached by 2 thieves with a tractor that wanted my alphalpha wich i was mowing it with a brush cutter.
The older guy then tells me ,,no tree cant grow here,, to wich i responded with no free alphalpha.
Then ,the thieves mowed the grass on the road to steal it,that desperate they are.
And they did something bad wich i couldnt notice in time,they passed with the tractor on the old field ( wich isnt mein) but i still have almonds there.
If i catch them using my field as a road il burn their tractor.
I want to make 2 stones like 2 menhirs and install each of them at the ends of my land with the Blackbeard flag( not really Blackbeard flag but i like the design)
I will also install extremely sharp tire punchers in the ground in critical places and hidden.Really hardcore punchers ,one meter long and burried in the ground.

I also met an old man that has a goat and he was verry pleasant to talk with ( too smart for a peasant) .I gave him my cookies while discussing to learn more about the area and thief villagers.
He told me the police caught the guy that felled 5 big oaks in the forest( the biggest oaks from that forest) and they jailed him for a year and a half but he only stayed in jail 8 months.In total he acumulated 15 years of jail.
Good to know who steals what and what to expect, to be prepared to respond properly( ie: see the flag).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:56:00 AM by SeaWalnut »

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2020, 04:24:48 PM »
I can see why people would be stealing oak tree in your country. They make great firewoods. 

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 07:12:49 PM »
I can see why people would be stealing oak tree in your country. They make great firewoods.
After he stole those trees ,the villagers made a hole in the middle of the road to the forest ,like a big crater wich filled with water.
The thief is wealthy and has gas heating central.He stole the trees to sell them for firewood.
8 months of jail is too little for those trees ,should be 5 years.

Kevin Jones

• Alabama - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 11:06:46 AM »
You certainly have the adventures!
My life seems pretty calm compared!

Kevin Jones

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2020, 04:52:55 PM »
You certainly have the adventures!
My life seems pretty calm compared!

Kevin Jones
Tomorrow will post pics from the small land as i want to clean the well there and to move the rest of the trees.
The thieves of grass told me in autumn they release big herds of goats and sheep to graze there wich is illegal and on otther peoples land.
I cant build a fence but i will buy( or build) 1 or 2 drones to chase their goats and sheep away so that they quit releasing them there.
I feel sorry for the animals and i know its not their fault but the shepherds.They will be chased like 5 km away and the shepherd will become 5000 meters running champion  from running after sheep and goats   ;D.

Orkine

• Jupiter, FL, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 05:01:40 PM »
I didn't know drones had that range (5km).
I am interested in seeing pictures of your drone when they are built :)
... and if a camera is mounted, the sheep or goats hightailing it out of there.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2020, 06:11:44 PM »
oh yeah, this sounds like it's going to be fun.  We want to see the video and the fools that will be chasing after their herd.

pineislander

• Bokeelia, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2020, 06:25:17 PM »
oh yeah, this sounds like it's going to be fun.  We want to see the video and the fools that will be chasing after their herd.
This one is good for a laugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gNTWjyIT0&t

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 09:27:18 AM »
I never had any drone ,i have to admit that but trust me that i will do it as i have connexions in military and civilian aviation and also my city its important for remote control flying objects.
This year i think we host world championship rocket models.
Here is my grandfather jet plane ( L39 trainer like Breitling team jets)mounted in a roundabout .
Its a monument for the school of aviation we had here .

Today we started to clean the well on the field and i broke my head when a oak log fell from the bucket and i wasnt wearing a helmet inside the well.I wanted to continue digging but my brother got skared and we got home.
I found a dead deer inside the well( you can see the deer head in the first picture) so its really a mess there but will continue cleaning it tomorrow.

At least the well its good,has good flow and il not have to wet my trees from the city sewage trench.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:39:01 AM by SeaWalnut »

stephen

• Los Angeles, CA, Zone 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 03:13:26 PM »
Oh my goodness, I hope you're okay!! I hope you're able to get medical help or at least a checkup for your injury!

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 04:19:17 PM »
yikes. Be very careful my friend. We don't want to.see anyone with a mishap.   Thanks very much for sharing, it's a great lesson for all of us too. Lots of time, we don't think about protecting ourselves when doing work like trimming trees, etc..   Now I have to think twice about stuff like this.

gnappi

• South East Florida (U.S.A) Zone 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2020, 09:38:34 PM »
yikes. Be very careful my friend. We don't want to.see anyone with a mishap.   Thanks very much for sharing, it's a great lesson for all of us too. Lots of time, we don't think about protecting ourselves when doing work like trimming trees, etc..   Now I have to think twice about stuff like this.

For sure, the owner of a large farmer's market in nearby Lake Worth Florida was recently killed when felling a tree which hit him.

Regards,

Gary

Tropheus76

• East Orlando 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2020, 08:44:12 AM »
Lambs and sheep? Lambchops are delicious. Let them deliver the free food to wander around on your land. One set of lambchops and they wont come back.
Why cant you build a fence? I know its a cost and a lot of work, but whats preventing you?

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2020, 07:08:55 PM »
Lambs and sheep? Lambchops are delicious. Let them deliver the free food to wander around on your land. One set of lambchops and they wont come back.
Why cant you build a fence? I know its a cost and a lot of work, but whats preventing you?
A fence its the best idea but it would be a lot of work and cost a fortune because this land its a long but thin stretch of land,5 meters wide and 300 meters long.
And i have another land just like this one but shorter(200meters long).

The deer bones i took out from the well.

We dug the well a meter deep and this is what we got out from the well,rocks,sand and silt plus organic matter thats decomposing anaerobic( without the presence of oxygen).
Wearing a gas mask working in a well like this its a must ,because of the toxic hydrogen sulfide gas emanating.

This is what fell into my head,a piece of concrete post thats used for vineyard trellis.Its concrete not oak beam.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:30:09 PM by SeaWalnut »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2020, 10:22:11 PM »
About the drone,after ive studyed a little more torroughly i think il buy a DJI Phantom 2 from used(can be found with 125-150 dollars) without camera wich il buy later.
About the camera im thinking to chose one with nigjt vision also.
The battery of the drone il make it myself from tool lithium ion cells and will be like in this video wich will give me 40 minutes of flight.
I also found a radio emitter wich goes @ 10 kilometers ,its called R9M and the videocamera has signal in somme videos for 20 km.They used to be expensive but now are just 50 dollars for such a range .Usually the battery dies before this thing looses signal.
https://youtu.be/tuKxQBr9nG8

« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 10:34:59 PM by SeaWalnut »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2020, 04:15:22 PM »
I allready forgot about the Phantom drone and will start building this beast from the link but without gimbal for the camera ( dont want to spend on the gimbal 3 times more monney than the drone)as i dont need the drone for extra high quality photography.A fixed HD camera or something that also has night vision its enough for me.
I chose this model because its cheaper than the second hand phantom i can find here and because its big and powerfull it can fly in 30 Mph winds without a problem.
Its dangerous thogh with the big blades or if it crashes but i think its the tool i need for the job.
It can even carry 2 bricks  ;D.
https://youtu.be/KyyZ5nFZi0c