Author Topic: Guyana's fruits seeds - Passiflora cirrhifolia, Cupuassu live plant, Pouteria Sp  (Read 20549 times)

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
No need to blame the virus for all the problems, it's just ridiculous. Other guys from the EU and Asia send me seeds and everything comes well. The last package that the user of usirius from Germany sent me arrived today. He sent it on March 13, it was already the peak of the epidemic.
❀ Sergey ❀

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
I paid for my order on March 4 and until today it has not been completed. On March 14, I asked Richard that with my order, he apologized and said he would ship it next week, but 10 days passed and there was no information about the shipment. I wrote to Richard to make a refund and we will cancel the transaction, but he does not respond, although he is often online. I had to request a return via paypal and I opened a claim. Just be careful with this person!
Today, Richard provided tracking information. Maybe I made hasty conclusions. I apologize!
❀ Sergey ❀

Colombo973

• French Guiana - South America
    • View Profile
Hello everybody,

Some orders are late at this time.
This is mainly due to the COVID19 crisis, shops are almost all closed here, it is difficult to find envelopes for example. Post offices open randomly and only for a few hours a day. Movement is restricted due to confinement and it is therefore difficult to go to the forest to collect fruit. As always, all orders will be shipped.
However, some seeds can not be sent immediately, the fruits are not ripe or must be sent sprouted like cupuassu for example, this can take time, 1 to 3 weeks.
Growing rare seeds that will take many years to bear fruit should be a school of patience ;)

Best regards and take care,

Richard

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Hi Richard, is there any chance, despite the outbreak, to get 10 seeds of the Duguetia sp., 10 seeds of Anaxagorea dolichocarpa and 10 seeds of Guatteria richardii?

Please send me a PM to me!

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Colombo973

• View Profile
Bakuri (Platonia insignis) and Chrysophyllum argenteum added

canito 17

• Puerto rico
    • View Profile
Hi PM sent

canito 17

• Puerto rico
    • View Profile
Hi PM sent

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Hi Richard, any news?

thanks

Giampaolo

Colombo973

• View Profile
Sapoticaba, Theobroma cacao "Guiana", Carapa guianensis, Talisia sp. big & Ambelania acida seeds added

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
Interested in placing an order, sent a pm

vasil_chm

• Belarus
    • View Profile
Sent a PM for cupuacu seeds

Colombo973

• View Profile
Attalea maripa added

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
It's been 73 days and I still haven't received my parcel. I don't believe it will arrive, and it is most likely lost or destroyed. This is the first time in my mailing practice, and now I regret that I rushed to close the dispute for paypal and lost my money.
❀ Sergey ❀

sanitarium

• Slovakia, zone 7a
    • View Profile
It's been 73 days and I still haven't received my parcel. I don't believe it will arrive, and it is most likely lost or destroyed. This is the first time in my mailing practice, and now I regret that I rushed to close the dispute for paypal and lost my money.

have you written to Richard? i believe he will be able to repost the seeds or give you discount. or at least can get info of that package once you wrote you have got the tracking number. Just keep some patience and try to solve it with the otherside before making early conclusions..
i got the package from him in +3 weeks, before it used to be 1-2 weeks..and i waited almost month before it was just shipped due to corona situation..
Daniel

gardenfreak

• South Central PA
    • View Profile
Just my 2 cents. I am originally from that part of the world. It's a developing country just like mine so things are not as organized as in the USA or larger countries. An international parcel goes thru a lot of "hands" checking if you do not mail stuff you're not supposed to before it is ready to be shipped. That's on a regular day. Now with this virus situation a lot of places are closed and the few open can't handle all the work effectively. So be patient. Check with your post office. Worst case scenario. Your package is lost or damaged. But no one could predict  that. It's a chance you take when ordering stuff from foreign countries.
Enjoy the day.

Colombo973

• View Profile

Hi Sergei,

I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately your are not the only one waiting ordered seeds for weeks or months.
I've ordered several seeds from different place worldwide too, and even with EMS tracking etc...still waiting to arrive, some since march...
I choose to not open a claim un hurry because it is obvious that senders are not in fault with that crazy covid crisis.
Things are getting better since few weeks, and it seems that tons of mails were held in several international mail dispatching points, awaiting air lines to resume a bit.
From my experience, Russian post services are pretty reliable and i'm confident that seeds packet could reach you soon depending of lockdown situation in your country.
As you see on my feedback, i always try to find a solution (refund or send a replacement batch) but i think that kind of problem can be solved by PM or email, respecting basics of courtesy.
So please contact me if you willing to find a arrangement.

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
I don't understand, as long as the tracking shows that the package has been shipped the seller has finished its job.
You know the risks of buying seeds and the seller can't be held responsible for anything regarding the shipment.
I could understand if the seeds arrived in a timely manner but rotted midway due to bad packaging, but this is not the case, so why complain?
I lost a couple of months ago around 100usd of cutting, should I have opened a claim for something the seller had no fault?
I simply told the seller nicely and he agreed to send me again by only paying the shipping cost. By acting rudely you won't gain anything and only pisses the other party.

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
Hi Sergei,

I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately your are not the only one waiting ordered seeds for weeks or months.
I've ordered several seeds from different place worldwide too, and even with EMS tracking etc...still waiting to arrive, some since march...
I choose to not open a claim un hurry because it is obvious that senders are not in fault with that crazy covid crisis.
Things are getting better since few weeks, and it seems that tons of mails were held in several international mail dispatching points, awaiting air lines to resume a bit.
From my experience, Russian post services are pretty reliable and i'm confident that seeds packet could reach you soon depending of lockdown situation in your country.
As you see on my feedback, i always try to find a solution (refund or send a replacement batch) but i think that kind of problem can be solved by PM or email, respecting basics of courtesy.
So please contact me if you willing to find a arrangement.
Hi Richard, I’m certainly ready to wait yet, but I think that the seeds are already dead. I'm just angry, but not on you, but on this whole situation that is happening in the world. Perhaps due to the fact that I encountered such a problem for the first time, I am a little excited and behaving rudely. In any case, I personally have no complaints about you, I just really wanted to get these rare seeds. Sent PM
❀ Sergey ❀

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
I don't understand, as long as the tracking shows that the package has been shipped the seller has finished its job.
You know the risks of buying seeds and the seller can't be held responsible for anything regarding the shipment.
I could understand if the seeds arrived in a timely manner but rotted midway due to bad packaging, but this is not the case, so why complain?
I lost a couple of months ago around 100usd of cutting, should I have opened a claim for something the seller had no fault?
I simply told the seller nicely and he agreed to send me again by only paying the shipping cost. By acting rudely you won't gain anything and only pisses the other party.
A week ago, my buyer with an ebay, having also not received a parcel with seeds, decided not to find out the reasons and not enter into a dialogue, but simply demanded a refund. All my claims and the provision of the facts of sending the parcel did not help and I had to refund the full amount.
❀ Sergey ❀

Bob-Gardener

• Germany,7
    • View Profile
Yesterday received parcel from Richard from France,everithing is good,never had problem with him.I purchase now from ebay store,maybe he has no much time to respond to all question .My parcel from Indonesia not arrived afther 2 months,still waiting.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 05:33:27 PM by Bob-Gardener »

triphala

• India
    • View Profile
Virola surinamensis looks like a type of nutmeg
Cecropia peltata is everywhere in hawaii no one ever mentioned it being "like rasberry" or even that its edible. call it "garbage tree" as grows big and falls big/very weak - yet cattle and sheep love the leaves which are normally unaccesible so the downside has advantage. On the invasive species list for some regions.

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
Virola surinamensis looks like a type of nutmeg
Cecropia peltata is everywhere in hawaii no one ever mentioned it being "like rasberry" or even that its edible. call it "garbage tree" as grows big and falls big/very weak - yet cattle and sheep love the leaves which are normally unaccesible so the downside has advantage. On the invasive species list for some regions.

Cecropia peltata fruit is edible, pretty good taste and texture, very unique!

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
Quassia amara & Virola surinamensis added
PM sent Awaiting tour reply!

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
I too sent a PM

canito 17

• Puerto rico
    • View Profile