Author Topic: Excalibur Fruit Trees  (Read 2356 times)

mangologist

• Capt Rico
    • View Profile
Excalibur Fruit Trees
« on: May 27, 2012, 10:26:26 AM »
Made my first trip to Excalibur yesterday with the Brevard Tropical Fruit Club.  It was not my first trip to a nursery, but it was one of the best for variety of really rare fruit trees and some unusual cultivars.  They were very courteous, helpful and the prices were reasonable.  Cruising around the nursery in a golf cart was nice too.  :o)

Mr. Clean

• FLMangos.com
    • US, FL, West Palm Beach, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
    • Florida's Finest Mangos
Re: Excalibur Fruit Trees
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 10:49:58 AM »
Made my first trip to Excalibur yesterday with the Brevard Tropical Fruit Club.  It was not my first trip to a nursery, but it was one of the best for variety of really rare fruit trees and some unusual cultivars.  They were very courteous, helpful and the prices were reasonable.  Cruising around the nursery in a golf cart was nice too.  :o)

Excaliber has a nice setup.  A few weeks ago they gave the Palm Beach Rare Fruit Tree Council a walking tour thru the nursery, a 10,000 SF greenhouse, the grafting house, etc.  It was nice.  Linda and Richard were excellent hosts.  June 9th, we are going to the Broward County Rare Fruit Tree Council's property for a tour; I think it is 3 acres.  You might be able to contact them and join us at the same time.
www.FLMangos.com

110+ fruit trees/plants; 60+ mango trees; 9 jackfruit; 6 avocado; 3 persimmon; longan; and a dog that keeps raccoons and squirrels away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk