Author Topic: Dwarf everbearing mulberry- All gone!  (Read 2531 times)

CoPlantNut

• USA, Longmont, Colorado: Zone 5
    • View Profile
Dwarf everbearing mulberry- All gone!
« on: October 11, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
Edit again: These plants are all spoken for- thanks!

I have 3 small but well-rooted cuttings of dwarf everbearing mulberry that I can't seem to get rid of locally.  They are 9" tall, currently in 5" pots, and one even has a couple fruit on it (they are precocious!).

They are free for local pick-up (in Colorado) or I can partially bare-root them and cram them into one of the USPS $5.35 flat rate boxes for shipping anywhere in the continental USA if you pay for shipping ($5.35).  I'd also be happy to ship them in their pot for just the cost of shipping, but that will be more than $5.35.

I should point out that if you have a dwarf everbearing mulberry anywhere near you, it isn't worth paying $5.35 for one of mine as they are very easy to root from cuttings...  But I hate throwing them out and don't want to overwinter them so I figured I'd offer them here.

Kevin

Edit:
  I can easily fit the whole seedling and pot in a $11.35 flat-rate box, so that would be the maximum shipping fee if you wanted the plant shipped pot-and-all.  If interested I can also include a free miracle fruit seedling with every mulberry and/or as many jackfruit seeds / seedlings as can fit in the box.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:59:36 PM by CoPlantNut »

mathmom

• USA, WA, Richland, 6b
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf everbearing mulberry
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 12:34:10 PM »
Hi, I'd be glad to pay postage for the dwarf everbearing mulberry.  It's been on my wish list for quite some time now.  Partially bare rooted is great.  I'm a newbie, so I'm not sure how this works but I guess you can message me...Thanks!

CoPlantNut

• USA, Longmont, Colorado: Zone 5
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf everbearing mulberry
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 12:51:43 PM »
Wonderful- I sent you a private message.

There's still one left- any takers?

Kevin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk