Author Topic: "Tasting 6 of Gary Zill's New mango varieties"  (Read 11613 times)

TnTrobbie

• runs with pruners
  • ZonePusher has a spot for that.
    • 10b + 9b FL
    • View Profile
The Earth laughs in flowers. And bear gifts through fruits.
No where to plant it ...but at least I got it. ;)
F*ck squirrels and deers

Johnny Redland

• Redland FL
    • View Profile
Re: "Tasting 6 of Gary Zill's New mango varieties"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 09:49:13 PM »
This video didn’t really have me jumping to plant out another cultivar if you know what I mean

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 10:40:52 PM »
I see a big problem from all of them...picked too soon!  These fruit are being ruined picked at this stage.  E4 dry?  Come on.

I am not even going to comment on all of the skin being eaten. Sorry Har.
- Rob

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 10:49:21 PM »
I love the furniture in the video. I believe I have the same set of chairs :D

I could not imagine eating the skin :P

beefyboy

• united states, florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 11:15:27 PM »
I can only say that only a really stupid person would eat the skin.

simon_grow

• USA, San Diego, CA, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 12:31:25 AM »
Har is extremely knowledgeable in regards to Mangos and the skin of many fruit contains many healthy nutrients. Some people may be allergic to mango sap and some may even have an adverse reaction to the skin but if a person likes to eat the skin, I see no reason why he shouldn’t.

I personally don’t eat the skin of Mangos but I do love the taste of the flesh right next to the skin, especially for the varieties which seem to have more turpenes near the skin.

Some people don’t eat the skin from apples or peaches, more power to them.

I like how Chris sampled the fruit without knowing what was what although she knew what varieties were on the panel.

Simon

gozp

• West Hills, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 12:36:57 AM »
I personally eat some skin on mangoes depending on the variety. Some are pleasant & some are bitter as the skin contains nutrients & also fiber.

Barnacle1982

• Miami, florida Usa 33176
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 12:49:25 AM »
I tried Sugarloaf and it was excellent.

Cookie Monster

• Broward, FL Zone 10b
  • Global Moderator
  • Eye like mangoes
    • Tamarac, FL, 33321, 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 12:53:21 AM »
??

Jeff  :-)

mangokothiyan

• Coral Springs, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 08:39:02 AM »

If that is the case, there are many stupid persons on this forum, including me. I am, however, not stupid enough to comment on what someone else should or shouldn't eat.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 08:43:04 AM by mangokothiyan »

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 09:48:05 AM »
They really gave thumbs down to Fruit Cocktail!
John

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 10:00:43 AM »
I think to many, including me, eating the skin is gross or just wrong (that is my opinion and should not be meant to infer that nobody should eat it).

As far as analyzing the fruit for the general public (as the youtube video), the eating of the skin should not have been part of the review process.

Again, as was stated in the video and by Har in another post, there are problems with the fruit being picked at the right time.  I find this ridiculous and a bit negligent.  Si you have to pick more frequently and less fruit at each picking...these fruit are being oicked for individual sales and consumption and not commercial sales/bulk shipping (which its still being picked "too" green).  Pick it at the right stage and it will be much more enjoyable (and will result in a better liking, marketing and ultimate sales).
- Rob

WGphil

• Winter Garden Florida 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 10:09:33 AM »
When we tasted E4 the fruit were purchased on Monday to serve on Saturday

Both the e4 and fruit cocktail were outstanding at that time

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 10:43:37 AM »
I had two fruit cocktail that were perfectly colored/ripe and great tasting.
- Rob

palmcity

• Martin County, Fl zone10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 10:21:10 PM »
Har is extremely knowledgeable in regards to Mangos and the skin of many fruit contains many healthy nutrients. Some people may be allergic to mango sap and some may even have an adverse reaction to the skin but if a person likes to eat the skin, I see no reason why he shouldn’t.

I personally don’t eat the skin of Mangos but I do love the taste of the flesh right next to the skin, especially for the varieties which seem to have more turpenes near the skin.

Some people don’t eat the skin from apples or peaches, more power to them.

I like how Chris sampled the fruit without knowing what was what although she knew what varieties were on the panel.

Simon
IMO the skin of the mango can often be used as another way to enjoy eating the mango. As Cookie Monster often puts about eating his Nam Doc listing green, semi green, and fully ripe as the 3rd way.... I have a 4th option for example using the Okrung mango as my closest comparison and I can also eat the skin to add a lime type taste to the mango. I often eat all of the skin on the Florigon if fully ripe and yellow. I usually eat half the skin on a carrie but usually avoid the hard sap balls near the top. I eat the phillipean mango skin to add to its flavor.

If a mango that is desired to be eaten at the usual sweet/tart stage of green/yellow etc. and you wait a day and forget to eat it till all yellow (for example)... You can often still get a tart component out of many mangos by eating the skin with the (in this case) overripe yellow mango. 

Sometimes, the skin is just too bitter to eat, and I don't eat it... I usually peel the Keitt & many others rather than eating the skin.

Also, plant material helps with daily movements..  ;)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:38:21 PM by palmcity »

beefyboy

• united states, florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 11:41:31 PM »
Eating the skin of mangoes is stupid, plain and simple. There is no nutritive value to it and although it may contain slight amounts of fiber, it also contains substances on and in the skin that can cause severe skin reactions like dermatitis that is dangerous for many people. Making a video like that is reckless and many people could follow this foolish practice who no nothing about mangoes. The fiber is found in the mango itself with massive amounts of vitamin A so absolutely no need to eat the skin.

MangoCountry

• Southeast Florida 10a/b
    • View Profile

mangokothiyan

• Coral Springs, Florida
    • View Profile

Cookie Monster

• Broward, FL Zone 10b
  • Global Moderator
  • Eye like mangoes
    • Tamarac, FL, 33321, 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 12:21:42 AM »
Lots of people eat mango skin. Pretty common among mango connoisseurs. Mango neophytes are generally averse to eating the skin though.
Jeff  :-)

Tropicdude

• Broward County, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 12:50:28 AM »
At the end of that video,  Chris wrote that , that mango was picked too soon.
William
" The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.....The second best time, is now ! "

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 01:16:18 AM »
Eating the skin of mangoes is stupid, plain and simple. There is no nutritive value to it and although it may contain slight amounts of fiber, it also contains substances on and in the skin that can cause severe skin reactions like dermatitis that is dangerous for many people. Making a video like that is reckless and many people could follow this foolish practice who no nothing about mangoes. The fiber is found in the mango itself with massive amounts of vitamin A so absolutely no need to eat the skin.

What can I say but pure ignorance. You could have just kept your mouth shut but you couldn’t help yourself could you.

Simon

WGphil

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 09:32:48 AM »
We bought six trees lately

A super Julie, Guava and Orange Sherbet for her

A M4, pina colada and orange sherbet for me

As soon as E4 hits we will buy two. It’s that good

Gambit

• USA, Florida, St. Pete, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 09:34:16 AM »

What can I say but pure ignorance. You could have just kept your mouth shut but you couldn’t help yourself could you.

Simon

Nah... he brought a couple of shovels with him.

beefyboy

• united states, florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 10:00:00 AM »
Lots of people eat mango skin. Pretty common among mango connoisseurs. Mango neophytes are generally averse to eating the skin though.

Till your dumb ass gets dermatitis and you then realize you cannot do it any more because your skin is cracking on the corner of your mouth and won't stop. I have seen so many stupid posts you make but this one may be tops for the dumb ass of the year award, which is a crowded field so congrats on the win. Gain some knowledge on this subject before you spew stupidity for others to see.

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 10:14:22 AM »

Till your dumb ass gets dermatitis and you then realize you cannot do it any more because your skin is cracking on the corner of your mouth and won't stop. I have seen so many stupid posts you make but this one may be tops for the dumb ass of the year award, which is a crowded field so congrats on the win. Gain some knowledge on this subject before you spew stupidity for others to see.

Tone it down or you're going to be banned.

I have been eating mango skins since I was at least 3 years old and I have not had any ill effect. There are people who may have an allergy to mango skin, and those people should not eat mango skins then. It's the same as with any allergy. Should no one eat peanuts or drink milk because some people have allergic reactions to them?

I think you're the only one "spewing stupidity" here right now.

WGphil

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 10:15:56 AM »
a
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 04:52:17 PM by WGphil »

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 10:21:20 AM »

Im not sure I would go that far.  While it may be a cultural thing for some and learned trait for othets, there are plenty who arr not neophytes who are averse to eating the skin.
- Rob

beefyboy

• united states, florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2018, 10:41:12 AM »
Tone it down or you're going to be banned.

I have been eating mango skins since I was at least 3 years old and I have not had any ill effect. There are people who may have an allergy to mango skin, and those people should not eat mango skins then. It's the same as with any allergy. Should no one eat peanuts or drink milk because some people have allergic reactions to them?

I think you're the only one "spewing stupidity" here right now.

If I am spewing stupidity than obviously facts and truth are void in your head. This is not peanuts or milk so confusing the subject matter with that is totally foolish. Eating skins since 3 has nothing to do with anything either so go study and learn something on the subject matter. People have been eating lard since 3 and that doesn't make it smart either. It's about the same intelligence as you are showing here and now.

DeeMango

• I can haz a mango?
    • US, St. Petersburg FL, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 10:51:54 AM »
If you are going to call others stupid, then you should really know the difference between "no" and "know," as well as "then" and "than." You should also probably know when you are spouting off to an administrator of the forum.  It's kind of like sending your employer an email saying, "Hay boss, you is dum!"
Dee (I can haz a) Mango

beefyboy

• united states, florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2018, 11:20:53 AM »
Typo Dee, I was on the phone writing this talking at the same time on the phone. Sometimes it happens but I think it was understandable still so get over it. What is more important is factual truth, try focusing on that!

beefyboy

• united states, florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2018, 11:33:17 AM »
If you are going to call others stupid, then you should really know the difference between "no" and "know," as well as "then" and "than." You should also probably know when you are spouting off to an administrator of the forum.  It's kind of like sending your employer an email saying, "Hay boss, you is dum!"

That was written by your moderator, not myself. I did not have any typo's so you just called out your moderator for lacking proper use of the English language!

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2018, 11:49:24 AM »

That was written by your moderator, not myself. I did not have any typo's so you just called out your moderator for lacking proper use of the English language!

"If I am spewing stupidity than obviously facts and truth are void in your head. This is not peanuts or milk so confusing the subject matter with that is totally foolish. Eating skins since 3 has nothing to do with anything either so go study and learn something on the subject matter. People have been eating lard since 3 and that doesn't make it smart either. It's about the same intelligence as you are showing here and now."

She was referring to your use of the "than" instead of "then". See bolded text. I don't think she was referring to my post, because while I do make mistakes, I don't see any misuse of then/than & know/no in my post.

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2018, 11:58:53 AM »
I’m a biologist/researcher with years of microbiology experience and years of studying nutrition. I’m calling you out for your ignorance.

Go re watch the video and see for yourself that Har says on the video that he thinks most people would prefer to remove the skin because it can be bitter.

A novice Mango eater would not likely have seen this video and even if they did, they would have heard Hars comment. A person that is familiar with eating mangos will know whether or not they are allergic to the urushiol in the skin.

You come onto this forum calling people, whom you don’t know, stupid about a subject you know little about. When you slander someone on this forum that has personally helped me and that I personally know is extremely knowledgeable about mango eating and growing, I’m not going to just stand idly by.

Let’s drop the name calling and focus on what brought us all to this forum.

I bet if we all sat down together and ate these 6 varieties of Mangos face to face, we would all be laughing together and explaining to each other why we do or don’t like to eat the peel of mango.

It’s our diversity in culture and preferences on how we like to go eat fruit that has brought us so many different types of Mangos. Let’s not judge a person by how they prefer to eat a mango.

Simon

DeeMango

• I can haz a mango?
    • US, St. Petersburg FL, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »
I think Simon just dropped the mike.

Back to the mango tasting. E-4 was one of my favorites this season. I’ve only tried Super Julie once, but I did like it a lot. I can’t wait to try Butter Cream and Creme Brûlée.

;D
Dee (I can haz a) Mango

FRUITBOXHERO

• Coral Springs Fl
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2018, 03:10:46 PM »

FatBoy gots himself some of dem dar anger issues, i be thinkin his mama didn't give him any hugs or lovin when he was just wee little boy... now he be all growed up and full of angey and naughty words... he gonna need a spankin for havin dat tone wif the Cookie Monster
Joe

Johnny Redland

• Redland FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2018, 04:13:39 PM »
You no this thread is better then actually having two work today. I thinks I'll grab some popcorn. Please continue....

Guanabanus

• SE Palm Beach County, East of I-95, Elevation 18'
    • USA, Florida, Boynton Beach, 33435, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
I thank many of you for your kind words!

For the other side, I also acknowledge that urushiol is a serious concern.  I apologize for failing to point out, while being videoed, that anyone who has ever suffered a body-wide allergic reaction to poison ivy, or an allergic reaction to mangos themselves, should probably not have any contact with mango skins, much less eat skins.  I do often say these things in person.

I say "probably" because I myself have always been subject to immediate skin burns from the sap of green-picked 'Tommy Atkins', 'Haden', and 'Ice Cream' mangos, and I do get throat irritation if I eat the skins of those varieties--- when commercially picking 'Tommy Atkins' in the late 1970's, I wore a KKK-type, modified pillowcase over my head to protect my face from burns.  So urushiol, and anything else that may be an issue, appears to vary a lot per type of mango.

I am also excruciatingly aware, from my own intolerance to some two-dozen healthy foods that I used to eat, that allergies don't generally arise from inappropriate consumption.

My dear wife who grew up eating mangos, and who avoided eating the skin of any kind of fruit---and bread crusts --- while working as my grafting assistant, became seriously allergic to contact with any part of mango fruits or plants, and to any smell of mango fruits or flowers.

So I can sympathize with the negative emotions expressed here, without agreeing to allow myself to be shepherded away from my own preferences.

"De gustibus, non disputandum est."  Likes aren't disputable.

Har

Raulglezruiz

• Puerto Vallarta,Mexico. Lat 21.5 Semi Tropical
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2018, 12:05:07 AM »
+1
Depends on the mango, Ataulfo skin is so bitter, but mango cajeta skin is flavorless and crunchy so I always do the first one or two bytes with skin to overcome the sweetness of this mango..
El verde es vida!

palmcity

• Martin County, Fl zone10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2018, 05:40:04 AM »
I thank many of you for your kind words!

For the other side, I also acknowledge that urushiol is a serious concern.  I apologize for failing to point out, while being videoed, that anyone who has ever suffered a body-wide allergic reaction to poison ivy, or an allergic reaction to mangos themselves, should probably not have any contact with mango skins, much less eat skins.  I do often say these things in person.

I say "probably" because I myself have always been subject to immediate skin burns from the sap of green-picked 'Tommy Atkins', 'Haden', and 'Ice Cream' mangos, and I do get throat irritation if I eat the skins of those varieties--- when commercially picking 'Tommy Atkins' in the late 1970's, I wore a KKK-type, modified pillowcase over my head to protect my face from burns.  So urushiol, and anything else that may be an issue, appears to vary a lot per type of mango.

I am also excruciatingly aware, from my own intolerance to some two-dozen healthy foods that I used to eat, that allergies don't generally arise from inappropriate consumption.

My dear wife who grew up eating mangos, and who avoided eating the skin of any kind of fruit---and bread crusts --- while working as my grafting assistant, became seriously allergic to contact with any part of mango fruits or plants, and to any smell of mango fruits or flowers.

So I can sympathize with the negative emotions expressed here, without agreeing to allow myself to be shepherded away from my own preferences.

"De gustibus, non disputandum est."  Likes aren't disputable.

Two or three summers ago I went on the group tour at Truly Tropical with you Har and I can confirm that you definitely repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly warned me & the group about the possibility of discovering that I may be allergic to eating mango skin that I previously had not been allergic (I informed you I had over 20 years of previous mango skin eating enjoyment with no problems ever for myself & I would gladly accept my rewards in this risk/reward moment of life), I had asked if ok to eat some of the dropped Hadens about to rot on the ground and you said that was ok... I think I ate 2 with the skin since they were pretty ripe and I was pretty hungry  :P ... Now I see that the Haden is one of the ones giving you a throat irritation....
https://www.jaci-inpractice.org/article/S2213-2198(16)30107-6/abstract
Possible to become sensitized to a food etc. with little to no reaction the first time.... Next time exposure can result in a big allergic reaction... Life is a Risk...Know your Risks and ways to lessen negative outcomes... epi pen, benadryl, etc. etc. etc.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4414527/

After watching the video, I see that I'm not the only person that has a hard time ranking or Even Remembering the best mangos of the season, especially as time goes by. And I see more and more, IMO there is really not a one best mango.

Cookie Monster has mentioned his 3 different ripeness times that he can eat his Nam Doc and I add my 4th option of eating the skin if desired and not allergic of course, plus the seasonal variation in rainfall & or irrigation, temperature, Plus the different fertilization/mulching/trace mineral/ph soil conditions/etc. etc. etc. programs attempted year to year... 4 ways x more than 6 other variables = more than 24 different potential opinions for one type mango tasting good/bad per mango season that you may experience on a year to year basis that your trying to remember???

As with Cookies Nam Doc.... there is no one perfect time to eat a mango.... It is up to the individual as what stage they prefer it...

It would probably be beneficial in all of our posts to help identify the IMO (Your) best time to eat a variety by listing it as skin stage ex. Green soft or Semi yellow-Green or Full yellow or yellow red etc. etc. etc.

I have purchased two of the six varieties in the video.  I like mango trees for early season, mid season, and late season.

By purchasing many different tasting mangos... citrus, lemon, orange, flat, zing, tropical punch, sweet, tart, acidic, floral, pineapple, pure sugar, lime, etc. etc. etc.,,,  I am often able to eat three different tastes during a sitting... And that is my goal for the best mango taste is many good mangos with each  hitting a specific taste bud point during a mango feast at a table...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:40:27 AM by palmcity »

Guanabanus

• SE Palm Beach County, East of I-95, Elevation 18'
    • USA, Florida, Boynton Beach, 33435, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2018, 06:32:40 AM »
All the kinds of mango that we have been discussing are varieties, of Mangifera indica.

Although other species of Mangifera could be justifiably called "mangos", we usually call them by other names to avoid confusion.
Har

WGphil

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2018, 07:32:43 AM »
Har invented the Lisa atemoya and very knowing of all things tropical fruit.

I think the word you seek is eccentric.  Using stupid on someone that has forgotten more than most of us is not smart. 

I am not in favor of eating peelings on a taste test but his results were close to the others.

Eccentric means unusual habits that may be usual to them.  You can learn from fools and sages, it’s a choice.  Har is a sage and they are usually the most eccentric of all. 

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2018, 07:44:11 AM »
Har invented the Lisa atemoya and very knowing of all things tropical fruit.

I think the word you seek is eccentric.  Using stupid on someone that has forgotten more than most of us is not smart. 

I am not in favor of eating peelings on a taste test but his results were close to the others.

Eccentric means unusual habits that may be usual to them.  You can learn from fools and sages, it’s a choice.  Har is a sage and they are usually the most eccentric of all.

I think you meant "breeding to create"...  😉😜😂
- Rob

mangomanic12

• Phoenix, AZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2018, 11:29:13 AM »
  I was in Florida 2-3 weeks ago. Went to Zill HP 2x to purchase and also spoke to Gary ..quite a nice  man!
 Super Julie was my fav , then Sugar loaf not very far behind - I loved the shape of this - it's quite unusual and stays green , Crème de Blue ( very creamy and delicious also)
Those 3 really impressed!

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2018, 01:12:11 PM »
That should be Creme Brulee (and Sugarloaf if you want to get technical).  If grown closer to the coast, E4 (I am refusing to use Sugarloaf as its flavor base is not pineapple) will pick up some yellow coloration.

- Rob

shot

• usa fl bokeelia 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2018, 01:38:21 PM »
I was given some zill mangos by fruitscapes to try,I think they came from zill .They were a big disappointment ,I suspect pick to early,34/24 butter cream, harvestmoon,sweet tart ,they could not hold up to edward in taste in blind trial, good thing I did not use a dot it would been embarrassing

Das Bhut

• Davie
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2019, 08:14:06 PM »
That should be Creme Brulee (and Sugarloaf if you want to get technical).  If grown closer to the coast, E4 (I am refusing to use Sugarloaf as its flavor base is not pineapple) will pick up some yellow coloration.

how'd this yellow one taste?

Tommyng

• Acreage florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2019, 09:08:51 PM »

Wow! I’m trying to read about mangos and come upon this post. No empathy for thy fellow man. This is what is wrong with society.
Don’t rush, take time and enjoy life and food.

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2019, 09:44:27 AM »
Some avocado skin can be eaten. Fruits from my Brogdon tree, and trying to scoop out the flesh the other day I found out the skin is very thin and edible. The skin has no special taste. The skin is neutral.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 05:02:06 PM by zands »

hademarqvce

• Columbus Indiana
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2020, 03:20:18 PM »
I really like to watch videos that aren't just for show. Thank you for sharing. I got a lot of pleasure from watching it. Once I watched a man from Canada build a hut in the forest, the nature there was a very beautiful, the sound of a burning fire, the snow, and a сup of hot tea.. This is probably all you needed for peace and happiness. This video of testing different types of mango reminded me a little of this. As for mango, I love it when they are soft, ripe and juicy. I can't eat green mangoes. And I can't imagine someone eating the peel from a mango...Unfortunately, I can't eat mangos in any form at the moment because I did a food intolerance test that showed that mangos contains some compounds (to be honest, I don't remember what they're called), which I am allergic to. I hope that the course of treatment will help me get rid of this and I will be able to enjoy the taste of ripe mangos again.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:12:34 AM by hademarqvce »