Author Topic: why can't I lose weight  (Read 3596 times)

Galatians522

• Florida 9b
    • View Profile
Re: why can't I lose weight
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2023, 01:24:12 PM »
A one pound mango with a 60% flesh recovery at 20 brix should have approximately 13 tsp of sugar according to my calculations.

Greater Good

• Coral Gables, Florida Zone 11A
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2023, 02:24:02 AM »
Many of the fruits we love are dessert fruits that are very high in sugar and calories. A couple of cherimoyas has as many calories as a slice of cheesecake. So heck yeah they can cause weight gain if we eat them like they are low calorie Vegatables. Same with other Annona, litchis, sweet mangoes, grapes etc.. many offer a great dose of vitamins and fiber but that does not cancel out the calories. Life is just not fair😭
You are so right! That's what I tell the young people when they say it's not fair. I say one week out of the year the county has a fair. Its fair all week unless your best friend rides on the ferris wheel with the bearded lady. Then it's not so fair! >:(

The bearded lady scares me.

waldi1

• Mexico, Guerrero, Zihuatanejo, 13b 17.60 N, 101.46W
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2023, 02:23:02 PM »
I lost 6 kg in the last 3 months the following way
Eat everything you like in the first 8 houres of the day and nothing till the next day.
If you get hungry in the evening eat an apple or a half cucumber or a view spoons of
natural yogurt and drink water or tea.
HELMUT

kapps

• Florida, Zone 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2023, 03:58:01 PM »
Sugar is sugar, no matter where it comes from. Your body also makes it on its own from other things you eat  :P. Fruit is better than pure sugar because it has fiber which helps control how quickly it gets digested.  Excess sugar gets stored in your blood or converted into fat for storage.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk