Author Topic: mango fruit sale preorders  (Read 664 times)

Veggieman01

• Vero beach 10A
    • View Profile
mango fruit sale preorders
« on: June 18, 2021, 08:00:42 PM »
hello guys and gals
i am going to be doing some mango fruit orders for friends, community plant nerds members and family
here are the rules
1) i am picking up fruits Monday and shipping them in a large usps box with tracking shipping day is Tuesday.
2) i dont know how many mangos fit in a box cause mangos come in all shapes and sizes but we fill up the box most we can.
3) variety available  i dont know until Monday when i visit zills and Excalibur to see whats available.
4) they are variety box's the goal is to include as mango different mangos as i can in one box, so far its been 5 to 10 different varieties in a box.
5) last day to place order is sunday cause pick up is Monday.
6) we take zelle the perfected payment method but also take venmo. we do not take paypal.
7) you are ordering mango fruits online in the underground black market lol, meaning if USPS destroys or loses your package we dont refund or replace. we had shipped so far about 115 boxs and only had 4 shipments destroyed or lost by usps.
8) usps 2 to 3 day large box is what we use to ship again comes with tracking.
9) the price for each box is $105 and yes that includes shipping, kinda sad we had to raise the prices but this was due to mango growers increasing there price from $4 to$7 range for one pound for certain mango's. 
10) if interested post on the thread and pm me, once you pm me i will send you my phone number to send payment and lock in your order.
11) i'm going to cap this weeks orders at 20 boxes and we already sold 5 this morning.ill keep updating on thread.
12) i am going to be doing these trips once a week as long as orders come in and fruits are available.
13) i live in vero beach at 1.5 hrs one way to pick up fruits so please try not to message me 2am on sunday trying to place an order.
14) i think i covered most questions happy ordering and enjoy some mangos.

Veggieman01

• Vero beach 10A
    • View Profile
Re: mango fruit sale preorders
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 08:01:20 PM »
5/20 orders reached

Veggieman01

• Vero beach 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 08:14:31 PM »
7/20 reached

Veggieman01

• Vero beach 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 09:15:22 PM »
9 out of 20 reached

Veggieman01

• Vero beach 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 12:22:00 AM »
35 orders thanks every one for helping a small back yard nursery grow, we gonna do shipments weekly until Florida runs out of mangoes pm for wait list