Author Topic: Check out my videos on YouTube! Growing tropical fruit trees indoors  (Read 835 times)

TomekK

• In search of Theobromas
    • Vienna, Virginia Zone 7a
    • View Profile
I have a collection of tropical fruit plants I’m growing, and am making some videos about them (and also some about watches). My channel is called The Catalog Collector. I just uploaded an update video on my indoor plants, linked below. Making these videos takes a lot of time and energy, and if you enjoy it please consider subscribing. I’d really appreciate it. Any advice is also appreciated!

https://youtu.be/qADpMlRqEyA

Tomek

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
Re: Check out my videos on YouTube! Growing tropical fruit trees indoors
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 10:03:44 PM »
You got a new subscriber and a few advices about the plants.

Jaboticaba45

• Check out TN Tropical Fruits!
  • Tropical Fruit Tree Connoisseur
    • Chattanooga TN 7b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 10:18:26 PM »
Nice work!  :D My advice is to get an outdoor greenhouse. Building a 6x8 is pretty cheap and its much better than keeping the plants in the house.

TomekK

• In search of Theobromas
    • Vienna, Virginia Zone 7a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 08:16:39 AM »
Thank you Seawalnut for your advice and subscription! Jaboticaba45, where I live we have a very steep backyard, and building a greenhouse wouldn’t be that simple. I want to make one that would replace the patio, but it would then be connected to the house which for a high humidity greenhouse isn’t ideal. I do want to build one, and am looking at the options. One year till I go to college (hopefully piano conservatory), so it may have to wait!

Thank you,
Tomek