Author Topic: Wanted: green sapote seeds.  (Read 4765 times)

tingkun

• Taoyuan County,Taiwan
    • View Profile
Wanted: green sapote seeds.
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:36:25 AM »
Looking for green sapote seeds.
I want to buy green sapote seeds.
Can anyone tell me where to go to find it? ::)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:33:00 AM by murahilin »

silbae0487

• South Korea Zone 7
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for green sapote seeds.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 12:51:11 AM »
hi.

fruit lover's sell green sapote seeds , but it very seasonal or limited availablity.
I hope you get them.

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 12:55:24 AM »
Yes i sell them, usually available during summer. But suggest ordering in advance as i have a waiting list of customers. Go here to order online:
http://fruitlovers.com/seedlistforeign.html
Oscar

tingkun

• Taoyuan County,Taiwan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 07:56:00 AM »
Yes i sell them, usually available during summer. But suggest ordering in advance as i have a waiting list of customers. Go here to order online:
http://fruitlovers.com/seedlistforeign.html
thanks

gabodymod

• Zone 10 FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »
 I am going to have Green Sapote seeds (Pouteria Viridis  var.  Whitman )   in the next few days. Not too expensive, they are free. Pay only for shipping. Also if you are interested I have seeds of Mamey Sapote  (pouteria sapota - var. Pace ) and seedlings of mamey sapote (diff. varieties - I did not label them so dont know which are they. I have magana, pace and pantin.). Of course they are all free for the asking. Remember to pay only for shipping. Any body else interested just e-mail me to make arrangement.

Guillermo.

ReneeFLL

• USA, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 04:58:13 PM »
I am going to have Green Sapote seeds (Pouteria Viridis  var.  Whitman )   in the next few days. Not too expensive, they are free. Pay only for shipping. Also if you are interested I have seeds of Mamey Sapote  (pouteria sapota - var. Pace ) and seedlings of mamey sapote (diff. varieties - I did not label them so dont know which are they. I have magana, pace and pantin.). Of course they are all free for the asking. Remember to pay only for shipping. Any body else interested just e-mail me to make arrangement.

Guillermo.

I would like 3-5 if you have extra. I am in Ft. Lauderdale. Where are you located at? I might have something to trade also.
Thanks,
Renee
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:04:49 PM by ReneeFLL »

gabodymod

• Zone 10 FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:08 PM »
I am in Miami. What seeds are you interested in.  Renee e-mail me so we can make arrangement.

Guillermo.

rcardaman

• USA, Florida, Vero Beach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 06:52:03 PM »
I am interested in some seeds as well.  I tried to email you, but my browser is acting up, so I don't know if the email went through.  Thanks.

Richard

ReneeFLL

• USA, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 07:14:41 PM »
Just sent pm with my email. Thanks.

bp2k8

• orl
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: green sapote seeds.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 11:33:47 PM »
just sent pm  let me know if you have time to send
thank you for all you do

Saltcayman

• Zone 13b TCI
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 03:16:52 AM »
Hi Guillermo. I would love some green sapote seed when you have some. Very nice of you to offer.  I will send you a pm. Dave

Guillermo.

Master Fruitnut

• US, FL/Central, Melbourne, 10A
    • View Profile
Trying to get in touch with Guillermo or others with Green Sapote seeds
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 08:16:28 PM »
I wrote to Guillermo, last week, but have not heard back from him yet.  This is the right time of the year.  I do not want to be left "wanting", in a few weeks when the season is over.   I am extremely interested in getting a some GREEN SAPOTE SEEDS.  I need to find someone who can send me seeds!!!  If you know of anyone, or anyone that knows someone, who might be able to help, please let me know.  I'm in it for the long haul, and am anxious to see how it does here:  both beachside, and mainland (not far from the ocean), in the Melbourne, Florida area.  I am led to believe that the Green Sapote may be a tad bit "cold hardy", than any of the Mamey varieties.  I am looking to try seedlings, GS grafted onto GS rootstock, and possibly GS grafted onto Mamey stock.  I'll pay shipping, and whatever other "fees" that would be required.  This may be the answer to my dreams, as the Mamey just will not make it this far up the East coast. My Rollinia are growing well so far.

Please let me know if you can help me out by hooking me up with a contact.  I'll pay whatever is fair.  I can pay by Paypal, Money order, Cashiers' check, or credit or debit card.

Doug

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk