Author Topic: Super sizing your fruits  (Read 9472 times)

Tropicdude

• Broward County, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Super sizing your fruits
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2013, 11:38:52 PM »
William I did get my Sea Weed from Kelp4less and applied it today. 
It dissolved very well in my 75 gal tank I applied it with the irrigation water during 15 minutes. The 10 lbs were mixed with about 15000-18000 gal of water. It produced a clearly visible, rather strong color  coming out of the micro jets.  Like if you would have mixed a teaspoon or less in a gallon of water. I'll do the other 10 lbs in 10 days. My grove is exploding with flowers every where.

Did you get the flowers after the application? or was the flowering already happening?  anyway, I hope this works out well for you.  looking over that companies products, I will probably order some of their Fulvic/humic powder, and apply it to my moms lawn, our lawn is like 1 inch of topsoil over beach sand so it should help.

Oh does the stuff smell like seaweed?  the product i got locally smells just like the beach after a storm hehe.
William
" The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.....The second best time, is now ! "

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2013, 08:31:51 AM »
Yesterday, the day I applied it, the Donnies and Dupuis were in the early stages of full bloom, the Betas were beginning to flower,  and the whole process  should continue for 3-4 more weeks.
The smell was not too bad. Color wise is a strong concentrated product. It is better to get the water soluble products. You save in shipping and also stays fresher longer dehydrated.
Carlos
 Tweeter: @carlosdlt280
www.myavocadotrees.com
zone 10a Miami-Dade County

Tropicdude

• Broward County, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »
Yesterday, the day I applied it, the Donnies and Dupuis were in the early stages of full bloom, the Betas were beginning to flower,  and the whole process  should continue for 3-4 more weeks.
The smell was not too bad. Color wise is a strong concentrated product. It is better to get the water soluble products. You save in shipping and also stays fresher longer dehydrated.

yes powder concentrate is the best option for me, because of the shipping , and you get more for your money.
William
" The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.....The second best time, is now ! "