Author Topic: Annona bullata - Ultra ultra rare from Cuba! Let's save it from extinction!!!  (Read 2025 times)

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
To all rarities collectors:

I have available the last batch of fresh Annona bullata form Cuba. The ripen fruit flavour is good and sweet, different than all others Annonas.

The leaves are aromatic and currently used in Cuba in the same way as Laurus.

Few seeds available. The price is 4 Euro per seed. Minimum order: 6 seeds and shipping costs are for free. PM me for availabilities and orders.

All the best,

Giampaolo

Below are some pics of the specie:

jako9403

Do you know anything about it’s growth habit? I’m interested!

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile

Hi Jako,

this is an amazing specie living in semi-arid or low rain places of Cuba where the sun is quite strong. In Italy I have found out that it grows easily in controlled weather like inside home or greenhouses, the same is for northern Europe. I got also 60% of germination rate which is not bad for an extreme Annona like this one!

Do you know anything about it’s growth habit? I’m interested!

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
Giampaolo, can you describe exactly the average dimensions and average weight of the ripe fruit? Regards.
Patience is a gardener's virtue

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile

Hi Domnik, taking into account all the info I have are coming from a botanist in Cuba who had the chance to discover, analyse and taste this fruit, the ripen fruit has the same dimensions of a closed fist where the weight is of a medium-small chirimoya.

Giampaolo, can you describe exactly the average dimensions and average weight of the ripe fruit? Regards.

Land Cruiser

• French Polynesia
    • View Profile
Hello. Sold out?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk