Author Topic: Does anyone know of a source for dwarf yellow or orange coconut palms Florida  (Read 675 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
When my wife was a child her father gave her a Orange dwarf coconut palm. I would like to get one for her. I haven't had any luck finding any on the internet other than in Australia.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 09:34:13 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

Capt Ram

• Lake Worth, Fl
    • View Profile
    • Sailing-charters.org
If you live in South Florida you can go on Facebook and do a search in there several people in the area selling them very reasonably anywhere from 8 to $15 and up
Www.sailing-charters.org

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Following your advice I found a orange dwarf coconut tree 6 foot tall. That is a one hour drive from my home. Once again thank you :) I keep forgetting that Craigslist is not what it used to be. I guess I have no choice but to build a greenhouse
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

Capt Ram

• Lake Worth, Fl
    • View Profile
    • Sailing-charters.org
sure happy to help, I'm wanting to get four or five of them myself.. just haven't got around to it
Www.sailing-charters.org