Author Topic: Plectranthus rotundifolius tubers  (Read 3010 times)

D-Grower

• United States, Florida, zone 8
    • View Profile
Plectranthus rotundifolius tubers
« on: January 31, 2020, 08:23:03 AM »
Selling the smaller tubers at 5 for $1. Minimum order of $3 or 15 tubers plus shipping. Ships USPS first class package usually for under $5 cost to most places domestic. Will send international which will likely be up to $15. Will calculate shipping for each individual depending on their location. Always up to trade as well.

DG
Trying to grow it all!

monkeyfish

• tampa bay
    • View Profile
Re: Plectranthus rotundifolius tubers
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 12:59:22 AM »

Well packaged, arrived in healthy condition, looks like a few are starting to sprout.

Pokeweed

• Houston TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 09:34:56 AM »
Derek is a great source for trades and purchases. We've done a bunch of deals. Always goes great! D

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 09:22:53 AM »
Thanks man for the shout out! I try to perform good. Couldn't get all the Kratom tree requests for rooted cuttings done last season. Cuttings just are stubborn sometimes with them. Also once Rodney S wanted some rooted katuk cuttings that I ended up not being able to root for him. Legitimately tried and it isn't a hard plant to root usually. It was just the winter season and they wouldn't root up. He got mad I'd figure and won't sell or trade me now unfortunately. Sorry for that issue Rodney S if you see this. Just a circumstantial situation nothing more. Sucks as I've seen things I'd buy or trade you for but I can't fix how you must of felt about that. All I can say is I did try for you whether or not you believe that. Didn't even have to mention that openly on the forum but did because I'm legitimate in my dealings and as transparent as glass. I'm not afraid to take criticism if I mess up. In fact welcome it if it's also legitimate. Please by all means ANYONE call me out if you have/had a bad experience with a transaction we me and let's address it publicly for all eyes to see. As far as I know however there is no other transaction issues I've had. Hopefully Rodney S we can move forward and perhaps do business if necessary. One crappy incident isn't necessarily always a condemnation. Didn't take money from you or anything only promised to get some cuttings rooted for you in which I couldn't make happen. 50°F temps wasn't helping with that species either. My bad though and no one else's. No hard feelings on my end.
Trying to grow it all!

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 03:01:13 PM »
Thanks man for the shout out! I try to perform good. Couldn't get all the Kratom tree requests for rooted cuttings done last season. Cuttings just are stubborn sometimes with them. Also once Rodney S wanted some rooted katuk cuttings that I ended up not being able to root for him. Legitimately tried and it isn't a hard plant to root usually. It was just the winter season and they wouldn't root up. He got mad I'd figure and won't sell or trade me now unfortunately. Sorry for that issue Rodney S if you see this. Just a circumstantial situation nothing more. Sucks as I've seen things I'd buy or trade you for but I can't fix how you must of felt about that. All I can say is I did try for you whether or not you believe that. Didn't even have to mention that openly on the forum but did because I'm legitimate in my dealings and as transparent as glass. I'm not afraid to take criticism if I mess up. In fact welcome it if it's also legitimate. Please by all means ANYONE call me out if you have/had a bad experience with a transaction we me and let's address it publicly for all eyes to see. As far as I know however there is no other transaction issues I've had. Hopefully Rodney S we can move forward and perhaps do business if necessary. One crappy incident isn't necessarily always a condemnation. Didn't take money from you or anything only promised to get some cuttings rooted for you in which I couldn't make happen. 50°F temps wasn't helping with that species either. My bad though and no one else's. No hard feelings on my end.

Can't see why somebody can get their panties in a bunch over the stupiest nonsense... :o I'm sure that there are a vast number of us on this board who can vouch for D-Grower, never had issues as he is excellent with communication and sends out excellent specimens! Thanks for all you do D! ;)

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 11:47:59 AM »
Thank you too sir! Much appreciated shout out!
Trying to grow it all!

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2020, 10:30:30 PM »
Rodney is a wee bit thrifty , don’t take it personally. If he somehow lost out , you’d probably hear about it.

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2020, 08:44:39 AM »
Live 4" potted potato mint plants available. $5 each plus shipping.
Trying to grow it all!

kmwilli6

• USA, FL, Tampa, 9
    • View Profile
    • Real Sweet Farms
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2020, 08:11:53 AM »
I received 2 beautiful potted potato mint plants from D-Grower. Highly recommended!

D-Grower

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 01:46:33 PM »
Thanks for the glowing review!

Have more live plants available for potato mint. Also lots of rooted 4" potted African blue perennial basil, sisso, katuk, and longevity spinach.
Trying to grow it all!