Author Topic: Selling new rare jaboticabas, Annonas, Myrtaceae, delicious rainforest species!  (Read 171788 times)

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Okay I Will do it better next time. 

I am a bit sick right now I got the flu. Some packages will be delayed

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi, I am harvesting precocious sete capotes now

Sete capotes, Precocious, Junin   Campomanesia guazumifolia   -7şC   5 seeds USD 12, etc.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Acanthosyris spinescens seeds are here!!! the funny thing about this species is that you can eat the tasty pulp and the roasted seed

I also have a tasty Myrcia sp. and more

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
* Arazá morango, rounded(Psidium aff guineense), easy to grow, it tastes like a mix of strawberries+guava, precocious (2 years old or so).

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Just a note: we are entering in a big quarantine here at Argentina for 10 days or so...

Maybe I will be able to send some packages, but I dont really know...

Stay in home, stay strong, this will pass.

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
Hi! i m sad because i did not know you before! Can you send seedlings (littles trees) to Europe, Greece? For example, how much would it cost to send me 2 seedlings of Greigia Sphacelata and 2 seedlings of passiflora quadrangularis?
thank you!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi! i m sad because i did not know you before! Can you send seedlings (littles trees) to Europe, Greece? For example, how much would it cost to send me 2 seedlings of Greigia Sphacelata and 2 seedlings of passiflora quadrangularis?
thank you!

Hi, I dont grow those species, see:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ba0iLzeia6R2Wry1IZd8RABU25il08_JTFhH158nTmA/edit#gid=0

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi, good news! I received more pacurí fruits and I sent 4 packages despite of the pandemic shit,

stay strong!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi, we are in full quarantine but postal office will still be working, so I am taking orders

Be strong!

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
I named those plants as examples only. My question is, can you send little plants (live plants) to Greece?

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
I named those plants as examples only. My question is, can you send little plants (live plants) to Greece?

Hi, yes, maybe 10 to 15cm seedlings...

Hey, good news: customers from Florida, USA, received my packages today, so the post services are still working... anyway, very hard times, we dont know what will happen.

I will try to send 5 packages this week

Stay strong!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi, I am waiting for porangaba seeds and I should be sending some packages this or by the next week, we are still in full quarantine but post office works

Regards

Puiwiparat9

• Granada Hills ca
    • View Profile
Just ordered bunch of seeds from huertasurbanas, he is very quick to respond And knows his products. Feels good to know the seller is not bothered by your questions.

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
My first Sete Capote finally sprouted after around 1 year, Yay!

These things are slow, I thought they were dead by now.
Would like to order more seeds, but right now postage suck in Italy due to Coronavirus, already two packages missing in 2 months.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Just ordered bunch of seeds from huertasurbanas, he is very quick to respond And knows his products. Feels good to know the seller is not bothered by your questions.

Very thanks, I love to grow fruit trees, stay in the garden!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Wow, that confirm other slow sprouting reports about sete capotes!

I hope all things will be better in the next weeks, I am very sorry about Italy, Spain, USA, etc., it is so sad. Stay safe!

My first Sete Capote finally sprouted after around 1 year, Yay!

These things are slow, I thought they were dead by now.
Would like to order more seeds, but right now postage suck in Italy due to Coronavirus, already two packages missing in 2 months.

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
10 to 16 cm seedlings are alright for me, much better than trying to germinate seeds. Only, i must know which plants can endure temperatures down to -4 C sometimes (past winter here we had no snow and never below zero, but if next winter is cold, it can go down to -4 for about 3 nights, the worst we can expect. So, i keep your address, and please, when you present plants, mention the lowest temperature they can endure, thank you! Currently i wish to have little plants of Passiflora ligularis. (And experiment with P. quadrangularis).
Hey, good news: customers from Florida, USA, received my packages today, so the post services are still working... anyway, very hard times, we dont know what will happen.
Stay strong!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
New stock: more pacurí and a new rare species:

Cambuizinho vermello   Myrcia selloi

Cheers

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas

Hi , see my list, it has the frost hardy data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ba0iLzeia6R2Wry1IZd8RABU25il08_JTFhH158nTmA/edit#gid=0

10 to 16 cm seedlings are alright for me, much better than trying to germinate seeds. Only, i must know which plants can endure temperatures down to -4 C sometimes (past winter here we had no snow and never below zero, but if next winter is cold, it can go down to -4 for about 3 nights, the worst we can expect. So, i keep your address, and please, when you present plants, mention the lowest temperature they can endure, thank you! Currently i wish to have little plants of Passiflora ligularis. (And experiment with P. quadrangularis).
Stay strong!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
I will send the packages by April 10, because a very important doctor adviced to NOT go out until then (as the coronavirus is in the streets now)

Puiwiparat9

• Granada Hills ca
    • View Profile
Just saw your video on utube, I love the way your eugenia repranda looks, nice shape. Is the fruit similar to the Involucrata (corg)?

Wiparat.