Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Where To Buy Tropical Fruit Online

<< < (20/22) > >>

nagagardens:
Hello all, I would like to add Naga Gardens to the list. We are a family-run farm in Loxahatchee, Florida that ships nationwide.

We sell all kinds of stuff. Here is a quick break down.

Exotic fruits: Lychee, Longon, Jackfruit, Sapodilla (Chikoo/Naseberry), Indian Jujube, Chinese Jujube, June Plum, Thai Banana (Nam Wah), Praying Hands Banana, and Papaya.

Leaves and herbs: Banana Leaf, Betel Leaf (Paan Leaf), Bilva Leaf (Belpatra Leaf), Curry Leaf, Gongura Leaf (Sorrel Leaf), Guava Leaf, Mango Leaf, Moringa Leaf, Neem Leaf, and Soursop Leaf.

Special items: Ash Gourd, Banana Flower, Banana Stems, Coconuts, Sugar Cane (Red/White), and Tamarind (Sour/Green).

And a variety of vegetables.

Please check us out.

www.nagagardens.com
www.facebook.com/NagaGardens/

Acoalwell:
Hey everyone! Who is currently selling varieties of tropical fruits for shipping now? I'm particularly interested in Eggfruit, Mangosteen, Dragonfruit, etc but interested in what's available at the moment. I've already bought from Miamifruit and was pleased but didn't get as much variety in the variety boxes as hoped. I'm not interested in what Tropicalfruitbox or Robert Was Here have at the moment, so what are my other options?

SilverSapote:

--- Quote from: Acoalwell on December 05, 2020, 09:33:52 AM ---Hey everyone! Who is currently selling varieties of tropical fruits for shipping now? I'm particularly interested in Eggfruit, Mangosteen, Dragonfruit, etc but interested in what's available at the moment. I've already bought from Miamifruit and was pleased but didn't get as much variety in the variety boxes as hoped. I'm not interested in what Tropicalfruitbox or Robert Was Here have at the moment, so what are my other options?

--- End quote ---
I recommend Etsy. I've seen quite a few new reputable exotic fruit sellers open up shop over the past year. For canistel / eggfruit in particular, I recommend FreshFloridaFruit who I bought from last year. For what's in prime season at the moment, there are quite a few listings for black sapote on the site if you're interested. They're generally the cheapest exotic fruit you can find with the smallest availability window.

Acoalwell:
Thanks! I'll take a look, I would love to order a box of just chocolate Sapotes!

dragonqueenmiami:
Hi
I have over 2000 Dragon Fruit/Pitaya trees (Mature) for sale and ready for season production (April) if you are interested call/txt me (7864486905) I can send u more details and picture. Last year they produce 75-100 fruits (monthly- for 6month).

Looking forward to help!!
Odelis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version