I have some seeds for sale:
Machete ice crean $1 ea
Big Abiu $2.25 ea (only 20 seeds) sold
Achachairu $1.75 ea

Luc's garcinia $25 ea

Cambuca $25 ea

Yellow jaboticaba $16 ea

Blue jaboticaba $12 ea

Balsomocitrus dawei for $15 (I haven't information of this plant)

Plinia acu paulista for $15 ea

Plinia Phithantha blanca for $15 ea

Plinia escarlate for $25ea  (2 plants)

Garcinia hombroniana $10 ea

Red kadsura $25ea

Garcinia xantrocrimus $10ea

Eugenia myrcianthes $14

USA only

Elopez2027@aol.com:
Pm sent

W.:
PM sent. Hopefully, it went through. I am interested in the Annona scleroderma and yellow jaboticaba.

abimael777:
Be very careful with this new member of the Forum. He joined the Forum on Saturday night to buy me some trees. The day before he did not want to sell him some trees and he made me a threat that my police friend told me to report because that is a threat that can be taken as a death threat. He bought me the trees that I put up for sale last night just to hurt me. He sent me money to my Paypal without me doing any business with him and he told me that my Paypal had been given to him by a friend. They have the same Paypal name. Anyone who wants to know the name and evidence can send me a PM and I will gladly send you the evidence.

Reafs:

--- Quote from: abimael777 on May 03, 2021, 12:39:48 AM ---Be very careful with this new member of the Forum. He joined the Forum on Saturday night to buy me some trees. The day before he did not want to sell him some trees and he made me a threat that my police friend told me to report because that is a threat that can be taken as a death threat. He bought me the trees that I put up for sale last night just to hurt me. He sent me money to my Paypal without me doing any business with him and he told me that my Paypal had been given to him by a friend. They have the same Paypal name. Anyone who wants to know the name and evidence can send me a PM and I will gladly send you the evidence.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that sad story. We are a peaceful group I hope that an Admin will contact you to have the proof and ban him.
Be strong friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version