Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Foliar Micro-nutrients

(1/2) > >>

Gone tropo:
Can anyone recommend a good foliar fertiliser for micro nutrients and trace elements preferably in Australia?  Im already using powerfeed and seasol for foliar but i dont believe either of these are for micros.

Julie:
Hopefully Alex from Tropical Acres Farm will comment here.  He mentioned in a YouTube video he was using an organic program to give his trees micronutrients and I'm very interested in what he is using.

Plantinyum:
Anyone ever use any of the kristalon fertilizer variants for foliar feed. I have the green one which is labeled as both foliar and root zone fert, it is with main and micro elements, dunno if its found in Australia though.

Also I have some homemade fish emulsion "ripening" right now , last year I sprayed most of my plants with this and remembered I had some strange things happen to my cherimoya's leaves. Maybe I made it too strong??
Anyone using homemade fish emulsion as a foliar ?? Gone tropo , sorry if I am hijacking the tread, just didn't want to make a new tread for a similar type questions .
Wish u all a nice day !!

LycheeLust:

--- Quote from: Plantinyum on May 17, 2021, 01:41:56 AM ---Anyone ever use any of the kristalon fertilizer variants for foliar feed. I have the green one which is labeled as both foliar and root zone fert, it is with main and micro elements, dunno if its found in Australia though.

Also I have some homemade fish emulsion "ripening" right now , last year I sprayed most of my plants with this and remembered I had some strange things happen to my cherimoya's leaves. Maybe I made it too strong??
Anyone using homemade fish emulsion as a foliar ?? Gone tropo , sorry if I am hijacking the tread, just didn't want to make a new tread for a similar type questions .
Wish u all a nice day !!

--- End quote ---
How much fish per gallon?

LycheeLust:

--- Quote from: Gone tropo on May 16, 2021, 07:08:33 PM ---Can anyone recommend a good foliar fertiliser for micro nutrients and trace elements preferably in Australia?  Im already using powerfeed and seasol for foliar but i dont believe either of these are for micros.

--- End quote ---

What micronutrient are you missing? I use fish and kelp foliar which has most macro and micronutrients

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version