Author Topic: OPENED GUIDE SERVICES OF HUNTING RARE FRUITS AT KALIMANTAN (Indonesia) FEBRUARY  (Read 541 times)

Maryoto

• WhatsApp +62 812 3688 1182
    • Borneo
    • View Profile
OPENED GUIDE SERVICES OF HUNTING RARE FRUITS AT KALIMANTAN/BORNEO (Indonesia) IN FEBRUARY

I'm opened a services as a guide to bring and guiding you in hunting rare fruit seeds at Kalimantan/Borneo (Indonesia).
The service is in february which is the best time and it's the season time of rare fruits being ripes.

Notes:
1. We will not going to the forest as because too dangerous of animals and get lost.
We will hunt rare fruits at traditional market, villagers farms and roadside sellers because wild and rare fruits also grows at villager farms not only grows in the forest.

2. My guide services are maybe expensive for you.
But you are not only get access to the rare fruits, you will get the fruit seeds as much as you want and i will help to get it and give advices how to clean the seeds and store it so you can bring it to your home.
- My service rate is just for guiding you searching the rare fruit, help to get it and give advices about cleaning and store the seeds.
- Buying fruits, rent a car or motorcycle, hire a villager to climb trees, and others are on your.

3. The accomodations and living costs are not too expensive in Indonesia, for examples:
- For $20 - $25 USD a day, you will get cheap lodging but clean place.
- With $5 - 8 USD you can find pretty good meals.
- With $36 USD a day you can rent a car or with $11 USD a day you can rent a motorcycle.

4. If at the same time i'm also have and guiding other customers with you, you can share and pay together the vehicle rental fees + fruits fees etc. and share the seeds.

Contact me to book the services, check my service rates, etc.
WhatsApp: +62 012 3688 1182
Email: Maryoto1981(at)gmail.com
https://web.facebook.com/sinyoGiLaa/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 02:59:55 PM by Maryoto »