Author Topic: Lakmalia oblongata/Uvaria ovata for TRADE/SALE  (Read 2379 times)

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
Lakmalia oblongata/Uvaria ovata for TRADE/SALE
« on: August 30, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »
Seeds of Lakmalia oblongata, a dwarf chicle tree from Ecuador and Uvaria ovata  available.
Those interested send me a PM

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Lakmalia oblongata/Uvaria ovata for TRADE/SALE
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:50:39 AM »
Fotos & descriptions please!  People are lazy with googling shit including this lazy old fart Sith, i have only limit time for my evil plan, I dont have time to PM for stuff  to get info, I want to be spoon fed.  You need to put mote effort into your post for sale or trade.  Trust is a big factor.  Did it come from your tree, a little story will help us American feel better; otherwise your lurking here make us feel like a nigerian scammer at our doorstep newbie!  ;)
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

vipinrl

• India, Western Ghats, Kerala
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 01:33:11 AM »
Lacmellea oblongata (Syn. L. grandiflora) is a strictly tropical, dwarf tree known as 'Chicle Muyu' in its native ranges (Ecuador and Peru).
Fruits are small yellow berries with thick skins and edible white pulp. Sweet milky sap of the thorny trunk is chewed or made into chewing gum.

The Genus Lacmellea comes under the Tribe Willughbeieae as the Genus Willughbeia. Any thoughts on the graft comparability between the two Genus?

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 07:58:00 AM »
Lacmellea oblongata (Syn. L. grandiflora) is a strictly tropical, dwarf tree known as 'Chicle Muyu' in its native ranges (Ecuador and Peru).
Fruits are small yellow berries with thick skins and edible white pulp. Sweet milky sap of the thorny trunk is chewed or made into chewing gum.

The Genus Lacmellea comes under the Tribe Willughbeieae as the Genus Willughbeia. Any thoughts on the graft comparability between the two Genus?

We can certainly try & see if the dwarf natural of a kissing cousin in the Apocynaceae might induce the the Landophilia (saba) & Willughbeia to graft a union.  I am just growing them together to see a natural fuse of both cousins, & if a natural sport induce from cellular bond I might have something in a decade & a half.😃🌴
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk