Author Topic: Mango variety crop predictions for weekend June11/ 13th 2021  (Read 650 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
After 24 years of marriage this will be the first vacation me and my wife will take without having the kids or Grand children. Our first stop will be Friday late afternoon to Tropical Acres Farms to pick up a prepaid order. Saturday morning I plan to be at Truly Tropical gate to pick up a 3-gallon graham tree. I plan on shopping her Fruit Stand plus Walters and then iheading over to Zill high performance plants.I would liketo to see what's going on there. I would like to get some Fruit Punch mangoes but I really don't know what to expect as far as variety selection. There should be more mango varieties becoming available . Any thoughts predictions more observations.

We are staying in Deerfield Beach. If we like the resort. We will book again for next year maybe a week later.
Nothing I like more than to spend my wife's money.Lol
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Mango variety crop predictions for weekend June11/ 13th 2021
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 03:26:08 PM »
Walter Zill's is closed on Saturday.   He is also by appointment only.  You must call before going.

Zill High Performance is also closed on Saturdays and is strictly wholesale only.  They used to sell mangoes to the public but last I heard, they stopped that as well.

Are you up for a drive to central Broward County? 
- Rob

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 04:03:51 PM »
Walter Zill's is closed on Saturday.   He is also by appointment only.  You must call before going.

Zill High Performance is also closed on Saturdays and is strictly wholesale only.  They used to sell mangoes to the public but last I heard, they stopped that as well.

Are you up for a drive to central Broward County?

I have unpaid parking tickets from there Aaaaaaaah!!!

Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

vall

• Treasure Coast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 04:11:18 PM »
I will around on the 13th if anyone can recommend fruit stands, besides the places already mentioned?
- Val

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 04:24:13 PM »
Well do they at least have a cardboard cutout of Garyof Zill high performance.  I would like to can take a selfie in the parking lot. :)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:05:04 PM by bovine421 »

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2021, 09:10:40 AM »
I just got a report from another bearer of wonderful news. That the beach and the ocean in Deerfield Beach is covered with seaweed.

Would anyone else like to share!😫

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2021, 10:45:28 AM »
I just got a report from another bearer of wonderful news. That the beach and the ocean in Deerfield Beach is covered with seaweed.

Would anyone else like to share!😫

At least no major red tide outbreak.

I hear the beach is covered in sand, too.
- Rob