Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Kandrian bananas

(1/3) > >>

bsbullie:
Of the people growing it (preferably in Florida), does anyone have pictures of their fruit?

skhan:

--- Quote from: bsbullie on May 14, 2021, 09:25:22 AM ---Of the people growing it (preferably in Florida), does anyone have pictures of their fruit?

--- End quote ---

Sorry man, I can't even get ripe fruit. the tree grows to like 15ft and then snaps under the load of the fruit.
Next time it sets fruit I'll send you a pic

bsbullie:

--- Quote from: skhan on May 14, 2021, 10:06:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: bsbullie on May 14, 2021, 09:25:22 AM ---Of the people growing it (preferably in Florida), does anyone have pictures of their fruit?

--- End quote ---

Sorry man, I can't even get ripe fruit. the tree grows to like 15ft and then snaps under the load of the fruit.

--- End quote ---

Are the fruit full size of baby size?

skhan:

--- Quote from: bsbullie on May 14, 2021, 10:47:11 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They were full size compare to the Kandrians I had in the past (2/3 of a typical publix plantain) but didn't fill out completely.
I'll check to see if i took any pictures of it.

bsbullie:

--- Quote from: skhan on May 14, 2021, 12:42:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: bsbullie on May 14, 2021, 10:47:11 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They were full size compare to the Kandrians I had in the past (2/3 of a typical publix plantain) but didn't fill out completely.
I'll check to see if i took any pictures of it.

--- End quote ---

Kandrian is a banana,  not a plantain.

Mine are small, like a plump lady finger.  I think Going Bananas screwed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version