Author Topic: Avocado Wood (Sharwil, Reed, Pinkerton, Sir Prise)  (Read 4140 times)

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
    • LED Bulbs for Landscape Lighting
Avocado Wood (Sharwil, Reed, Pinkerton, Sir Prise)
« on: February 25, 2021, 04:34:54 PM »
Avocado wood available for purchase via upcoming Pruning in 1-2 weeks:

Sir Prise - Limited quantities
Reed
Sharwil

4 pcs for $20. Min 4 pc Order. Add $4 for shipping. PM for payment details
No single scion, min 2 pcs per variety.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 04:22:29 PM by behlgarden »

Lukester

• Houston, TX
    • View Profile
Re: Avocado Wood (Sharwil, Reed, Pinkerton, Sir Prise)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 01:26:25 PM »
PM sent

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 07:17:29 PM »
Update: we have been hit with inclement weather last week and this week, so I will push the pruning out to next week and wait for freezing temps to pass.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 08:23:00 AM »
Now that is a classy avocado line-up.

jtnguyen333

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 10:47:03 AM »
PM yesterday.  Is this still available?
Avocado wood available for purchase via upcoming Pruning in 1-2 weeks:

Sir Prise - Limited quantities
Reed
Sharwil

5 pcs for $20. Min 4 pc Order. Add $4 for shipping. Mix & Match ok.  PM for payment details

fishygood

• California, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2021, 11:36:19 PM »
Payment sent for 2x sharwil; 2x sir prize; 1 pinkerton

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 05:37:56 PM »
All Cados have been packed and labeled, will ship tomorrow. You all should have gotten tracking numbers on email you provided in PayPal. Keep an eye on packages from Tuesday for CA thru Thursday for east coast.

trop.grower

• Zone 10b Los Angeles, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 03:15:21 PM »
Still have more scions? Or has the time to cut them passed?

Immature_Ackee

• Coastal Central CA, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2021, 09:43:45 AM »
The promised scions arrived on time (actually a day earlier than the shipping tracking link I was provided said initially). They appear in good condition, labeled, moist, with what I assume is grafting wax on both ends of each scion.

I am new to grafting avocado, so I have had a low take rate in the past, but if I don’t get at least a few grafts out of my order only my technique will be to blame. Fingers crossed.

sc4001992

• USA, CA, Fullerton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2021, 01:26:31 PM »
Thanks Behl, received my scions, excellent condition as usual, and many extras.

reality

• Orange County, CA, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2021, 04:54:12 PM »
Did you miss my PM?  I haven't gotten a reply back.

jtnguyen333

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2021, 03:57:47 PM »
I ordered 4 sharwil + 1 reed and I ended up receiving 2 sharwil + 3 reed scion from him.  This is his busy season selling grafting tapes, annonas etc.  I messaged/emailed him but hasn't  heard back, very unresponsive.  This is my first time buying from him..not a good experience so far.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 10:07:02 PM »
I ordered 4 sharwil + 1 reed and I ended up receiving 2 sharwil + 3 reed scion from him.  This is his busy season selling grafting tapes, annonas etc.  I messaged/emailed him but hasn't  heard back, very unresponsive.  This is my first time buying from him..not a good experience so far.

Dude, first of all you cant read and follow the instructions on requirements on how to place the order. I clearly stated this "5 pcs for $20. Min 4 pc Order. Add $4 for shipping. Mix & Match ok.  PM for payment details", I said min. 4 pc per order, I dont do 1 pc of any variety nor does anyone here. I did you a favor by sending you both varieties. Nor do I have time to reply to every PM as I get so many and its hard for me, folks email me and I respond. I am not a nursery, just a backyard gardener helping spread things that are otherwise not easy to access.

Some people are like that and never happy and always complaining. I have been here long enough to have friends getting stuff from me all over, its amazing what you called me. Do not order from me next time. I dont need your $$.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 10:09:07 PM by behlgarden »

jtnguyen333

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 10:55:09 PM »
Dude originally i just want to order 4 sharwil..I don't c for reed scion.  So I pm you asking 4 sharwil, you sent back a message "5 pcs for 20..Min 4 pcs per order" so I sent you $24 (including shipping) and asking you for 4 sharwil + 1 reed to make it $20 even.  You did not stated anywhere in your posting about no 1 pc of any variety.  Instead of letting me know about I can't order 1 pc of scion, you just go ahead and sent 2 sharwil and 3 reed which is not what I want.
I did not called you anything..reread what I wrote.  I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt because you are selling annona/tape etc. so you may be busy.
Don't worry about me ordering from you again because I won't.

JF

• North OC California Zone 10B/America Tropical 13A
    • 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2021, 11:17:34 PM »

Dude, first of all you cant read and follow the instructions on requirements on how to place the order. I clearly stated this "5 pcs for $20. Min 4 pc Order. Add $4 for shipping. Mix & Match ok.  PM for payment details", I said min. 4 pc per order, I dont do 1 pc of any variety nor does anyone here. I did you a favor by sending you both varieties. Nor do I have time to reply to every PM as I get so many and its hard for me, folks email me and I respond. I am not a nursery, just a backyard gardener helping spread things that are otherwise not easy to access.

Some people are like that and never happy and always complaining. I have been here long enough to have friends getting stuff from me all over, its amazing what you called me. Do not order from me next time. I dont need your $$.

I’m shock and disappointment that anyone would complain about the size or the amount of scions you send them. Behl is an original here is this forum he does not need this crap and I will tag this buyer and never sell to him or her.

jtnguyen333

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2021, 11:30:51 PM »
whatever you do doesn't affect me one bit

I’m shock and disappointment that anyone would complain about the size or the amount of scions you send them. Behl is an original here is this forum he does not need this crap and I will tag this buyer and never sell to him or her.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 11:38:49 PM by jtnguyen333 »

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2021, 01:54:18 AM »
whatever you do doesn't affect me one bit

me neither, your paypal notes say sharwil+Reed, you sent million PM's bugging the shit out of me, making changes, horrible to deal with and then you are upset and then you tell on forum how unreliable I am, forum folks who care know me, I am not sure they know you or your way of dealings. In over 8 yrs, you are the first and only one to complain, that says it all. Enough said.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 02:05:03 AM by behlgarden »

jtnguyen333

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2021, 04:19:33 AM »
My bad for sending you pm saying 4 sharwil + 1 Reed and sending you extra $6 for priority shipping and instead got 3 Reed + 2 sharwil..what a joke. Not in my "millions" pm to you that that I once said I wanted 3 Reed + 2 sharwil.  Got it dude!!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 10:56:41 PM by jtnguyen333 »

dsweet43

• Port Richey, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2021, 09:36:11 PM »
Received my scions in good order,

Scions were in perfect condition for grafting with buds ready to go.

Thanks man

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2021, 07:24:17 PM »
My bad for sending you pm saying 4 sharwil + 1 Reed and sending you extra $6 for priority shipping and instead got 3 Reed + 2 sharwil..what a joke. Not in my "millions" pm to you that that I once said I wanted 3 Reed + 2 sharwil.  Got it dude!!

I refunded your $24 and $6 today. Don't need your money. I dont do this to get rich but to pay for my gardening hobby, annual garden fertilizers, up keep etc. You are like one of those Amazon buyers who complain, leave negative reviews quickly but never appreciate anyone. Enjoy the scions I sent on the house.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:54:15 PM by behlgarden »

JF

• North OC California Zone 10B/America Tropical 13A
    • 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2021, 08:44:44 PM »

I refunded your $24 and $6 today. Don't need your money. I dont do this to get rich but to pay for my gardening hobby, annual garden fertilizers, up keep etc. You are like one of those Amazon buyers who complain, leave negative reviews quickly but never appreciate anyone. Enjoy the scions I sent on the house.

Behl, these are the rejects that sometimes visit the forums that disrespect you without knowing what you’ve done for us.....don’t need their money or business. Thank you Behl for your work here.

jtnguyen333

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2021, 04:12:23 AM »
Behl had resolved this issue and we both had move on.  As for you..whatever, you don't matter anyway..BYE.
Behl, these are the rejects that sometimes visit the forums that disrespect you without knowing what you’ve done for us.....don’t need their money or business. Thank you Behl for your work here.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2021, 01:39:22 PM »
Behl had resolved this issue and we both had move on.  As for you..whatever, you don't matter anyway..BYE.

Resolved? how convenient! I have barred you for all dealings with me. You are typical rouge buyers who look for refunds/monies by putting bad reviews, it works on Amazon so you try here in this forum. I am sure others on this forum take notice of how you are to deal with.

Shame on you.
I am sure all members here take note of you for future dealings. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 09:24:48 PM by behlgarden »

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2021, 03:26:03 PM »
All orders have been shipped. keep an eye for delivery tomorrow thru Sat/Mon.

othater

• Socal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2021, 11:48:45 AM »
Behl,
Received my scions. Packaged well. All scions looking great Thanks for the extra's too.