Author Topic: Rare vegetables seeds from Ghana at cool prices-New prices update  (Read 1858 times)

Jibril enterprise

• Home of rare African seeds and agricultural products
    • Pankrono estate, Kumasi, Ghana
    • View Profile
    • Jibril Enterprise
Hi Forum, I have the following vegetable seeds for sale at cheap prices:

I accept payment through Paypal on jibrilenterprise@yahoo.com

WhatsApp+233248888949

- Vigna unguiculata red seeds, 30 seeds/$5, 150 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

1 Kg for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Vigna unguiculata black eye seeds, 30 seeds/$5, 150 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate

Vigna unguiculata white seeds, 30 seeds/$5, 150 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Mucuna pruriens 10 seeds/$3, 50 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate

500g for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Canavalia ensiformis seeds, 10 seeds/3.5, 50 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate.

500g for $60 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Hibiscus sabdariffa red, 50 seeds/$6, 200 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Hibiscus sabdariffa green, 50 seeds/5, 200 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Solanum macrocarpon seeds, 50 seeds/$5, 400 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Solanum aethiopicum seeds, 50 seeds/$6, 400 seeds for $43 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Corchorus olitorius seeds, 50 seeds/$3, 400 for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Talinum triangulate seeds, 50 seeds/$4, 400 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Ocimum gratissimum seeds, 50 seeds/$4, 400 seeds for $47 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Cajanus cajan seeds,  (pigeon pea), 20 seeds/$3.5, 100 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Arachis hypogaea  seeds, 30 seeds/$4, 150 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-west African alligator pepper seeds,  2 fruit/$5, 20 fruits for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

Cucumeropsis mannii seeds, 50 seeds/$5, 200 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Citrullus colocynthis seeds, 50 seeds/$5, 200 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Amaranthus seeds, 30 seeds/$4, 200 seeds for $40 including shipping and phyto certificate

-Vigna subterranea seeds, 20 seeds/$4, 100 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate.

-Solanum torvum seeds, 200 seeds/$4, 1000 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If your country is strict for import of seed, please let me know the necessary requirements. I am not responsible if your package is seized by the inspection of your country.

The germination of the seeds are assured and tested before sold out, most of the seeds are wild and are currently cultivated, if you need any propagation assistance, do not hesitate to contact me through forum or my WhatsApp number below. I can confirm that the seeds are fresh and viable. But if due to one or two reasons your germination rate is very low contact me for free replacement but on condition that you will pay for shipping and phyto certification only.

For additional information please contact me via below address:
EMAIL: JIBRILENTERPRISE@YAHOO.COM

WHATSAPP: +233248888949

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 09:16:37 PM by Jibril enterprise »

Jibril enterprise

• View Profile
    • Jibril Enterprise
Re: Rare vegetables seeds from Ghana at cool prices-New prices update
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 03:31:16 PM »
New prices updated.

Jibril enterprise

• View Profile
    • Jibril Enterprise
Re: Rare vegetables seeds from Ghana at cool prices-New prices update
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 01:36:39 AM »
Aframomum angustifolium is available for sale, 20 fresh seeds for $36 including shipping and phyto certificate, 50 seeds for $45 including shipping and phyto certificate. 5 fresh fruits for $38 including shipping and phyto certificate, 10 fresh fruits for $50 including shipping and phyto certificate.

I will start harvesting them this week.

It is from ginger family gingginger with edible, bright red fruits borne in clusters at the base of the plant that are harvested for their tangy, sweetish, juicy pulp. The seeds are used as a piquant spice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk