Author Topic: Is anyone's Persimmon in bloom  (Read 2399 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone's Persimmon in bloom
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2021, 07:15:03 PM »
This is the first year that my fuyu persimmon has bloomed. Sigh of relief was getting worried

Update

Not sure what to make of this one

All is well

I am so excited I added this Ormond Christmas persimmon

« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:17:43 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

Plantinyum

• Bulgaria , near Sofia city , planting zone 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2021, 09:38:01 AM »
Hi people , my persimmons are starting to wake up and lo and behold .....ttttttttdmmmmm I one of them had  tiny flower bud starts all over the place. The thing is when I took them out of the basement and planted them they already had started to swell buds ,and then we got a row of very cold nights of temps probably lower that -5 C . As u can see some of the main buds have been damaged and are not sprouting , but on both sides of them side shoots are appearing now.
I am still wondering if I should take the plants out of the ground and pot them and be done with this unsureness regarding their survival.

CarolinaZone

• USA,NC,7B
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2021, 10:24:05 AM »
I got buds on my hybrids Nikita's gift and Rosseyanka. Americans might be too young. BTW does anybody have a line on any other hybrids? I am also looking for some of the Claypools (Prairie series, I think).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk