Author Topic: WTB rare seeds in the US  (Read 1338 times)

akanonui

• zone 6b, Southeast Michigan. But I have a greenhouse.
    • View Profile
WTB rare seeds in the US
« on: July 13, 2016, 11:18:23 PM »
Hello, does anyone have for sale some of the seeds from rare african fruits such as Dacryoides edulis, Aframomum, Allanblackia gabonensis, Thaumatococcus daniellii, Treculia africana, Strychnos spinosa, Pseudospondias microcarpum, Mammea africana, Irvingia gabonensis, Garcinia livingstonei, Myrianthus holsti, and/or others for sale in the US or could someone be a link to some of the African importers? I still haven't been responded to from the USDA about the permit and I am getting restless. Also, does anyone have seeds for Holstedtia species, Annona scleroderma and Inga laurina. I can buy or trade, please and thank you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 01:12:31 PM by akanonui »

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
Re: WTB rare seeds in the US
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 08:41:30 PM »
Have Garcinia livingstoneii and Annonidium manii. PM me if interested. Let me know how many of each you want?
Oscar

wonderfruit

• US, Florida, Fort Lauderdale, 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 03:32:54 PM »
I can get marula and candle nut
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Daintree

• Boise, Idaho - zone 6, with a zone 12 greenhouse...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 12:53:53 PM »
Hi!
I have a dozen or so  Marula seeds, some baobab seeds, and some dacrioydes edulis TREES (the seeds are super perishable and I had to plant them all, the second I got them).  I am in Idaho, but if I can figure out how to get trees to you, I will gladly share them.  They are thought to be dioecious, but that is not known for certain.  My daughter-in-law says that some at her house made fruit and some did not, but she did not notice a difference in the flowers. I also have some garden huckleberry seed (solanum scabrum, we think) and a few egusi, from Cameroon.
PM me if interested.

Carolyn
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 11:09:52 AM by Daintree »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk