Author Topic: Moving in a few months going to be selling many plants, check back for updates  (Read 1801 times)

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
I am going to be moving in a few months,  unfortunately will need to be reducing the collection. I will be selling edible plants and herbs locally in southern California. A lot if these plants are 2 to 5 yrs old and have been raised with lots of care in containers. Will update when I have the time to add the plants from sale. List will be periodically updated. Prices will update as well so check back.

'Canadice' Grape, 4yr old vine very healthy in a 15 gal container. Produces tasty grapes in its container, should produce well same year in ground. $40

Grapes from 6/6/11

'Baco Noir' Grape, 2 yr old vine in a 5 gal. Harder to find excellent wine/multi use grape. $15

'Bonanza Peach', 4yr old in a 10 gal. Low chill, produces large yield of peaches in a small area. Not sure yet if I want to sell, will consider offers.

From 4/23/11

'Brunswick' Fig, +1yr from rooting. 10 inch tall or so, will update with picture soon. $8
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 02:58:51 PM by nullzero »
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

Patrick

• Administrator
    • USA, Palm Beach, FL 33467, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Are you really moving to Port Saint Lucie?

RodneyS

• Cerritos, CA (Zone 11a)
    • View Profile
Congrats, Nullzy!  If you need to find a good home for some of your trees, I'm your guy ;P

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
Hope you will keep collecting the cacti.

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Hope you will keep collecting the cacti.

Im sourcing out the collection, will make sure a lot of them get around to everyone.
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk