Everything Else > Tropical Vegetables and Other Edibles

covid 19 and herbs ect

<< < (19/19)

Vinci:
Here is one pic of the plant that is used against covid here, by locals. See my previous message on this same post.
PS: I still ignore is name ! Sorry. ( Maybe it's Pluchea carolinensis..   )

gardenhoe:
when I was doing my undergrad research I was using cat's claw (unicaria tomentosa) as an alternative medication to model for a rheumatoid arthritis treatment. It is an extreme immune booster but does not affect TNF pathways, using PCR we discovered that it decreased HIV cell receptor sites by over 800% and increased the WBC counts when injected in mice that had been given H1N1 virus. It does have some side effects, it will decrease estrogen in women and will also decrease blood pressure as well as cause some gastrointestinal issues ( lasts about a week). It is used as a cure all in central america, one of my biology professors was from guatemala and swears that it worked as a treatment for her mother's breast cancer (decreased estrogen will block some cancers in women) that is why I used it in my research.

spaugh:
 :D what!?   :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-X :'( :blank:

spaugh:
I've found not being a fat ass diabetic seems to help prevent severe covid. 

palmcity:
The Cats Claw sounds interesting. I'll have to read up on it.

Disease conditions put many humans in increased risk of death when becoming infected with the covid virus.

The unfortunate reality in America is that the media and government refuse to state the fact that obesity and in particular one who is obese is much much much more likely to die if they become infected with the covid virus.

It is very unfortunate that TV in South Florida yesterday showed a very obese man who I think was a bus driver  before becoming infected with covid.  This man I believe they said was in the hospital over 30 days and they were celebrating his recovery as a great event...(He still looks obese)   What they and he should have done is say how obese he was when he initially contracted covid and even though over the 30+ days in the hospital and losing how many many pounds of fat, he is still obese and he cost the health care system many many many thousands of dollars. He should have said thank you all for paying my healthcare costs and yes I knew I put myself in risk of death from covid and luckily I did not die and all of you I should thank for paying my hospital bills as I knew this might happen being this obese. I should lose weight and get to a normal body mass to save lives and save from wasting more of our health care dollars....

It's not gonna happen unfortunately.... The truth is not being told....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version