Temperate Fruit & Orchards > Temperate Fruit Buy, Sell, & Trade

Looking for Black persimmons Huk Kam or Kuro Kaki(Not black Sapote)

<< < (4/5) > >>

CarolinaZone:
Man......I royally screwed up. It was Mr Brittain from Nolin that passed away. Cliff is alive and kicking. I have to man up and take my lumps. I apologized to him and I apologize to all of you as well.

Well, he said they got some huk kam wood but it was in not good condition. He will contact me if he gets some grafted up.

Giannhs:

--- Quote from: CarolinaZone on November 10, 2020, 06:04:49 PM ---the only guy I know of passed away. There is a supplier in France but he never sent me a reply

--- End quote ---
Who is that supplier in France? Some address for them? Probably they do not send to America, but maybe to Europe...

CarolinaZone:
It's been a long time and I don't remember the website but I am sure if you search you will find it. I believe the place was in Belgium or France.

mangolover143:
Hi Giannhs,

Maybe this is the French nursery you are looking for that carries a comprehensive range of fruit trees:

La Pépinière du Bosc,
Route de Lodève,
34700 Saint Privat

Email: contact@pepinieredubosc.fr

Unfortunately the nursery does not ship outside EU and they ignored any enquiry outside EU. The nursery got a good number of persimmon cultivars but they don't have the black kaki persimmon. Their catalogue has beautiful photos but narrated in French.

Paul

AlexBr8:
Io sono riuscito a prendere un kuro gaki 2 anni fa.. pianta piccolissima.. quest'anno dovrebbe farmi i primi frutti :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version