Author Topic: C-22 (Bitters), Flying Dragon TRIFOLIATE, C-57 Fire Seeds Available  (Read 1732 times)

Anthonymiguelm

• USA, NC, Concord
    • View Profile
Currently have seeds available between $15 for Flying Dragon and $20 for C-22/C-57. There are 30 seeds shipping already included ready to be planted, Fresh and viable, but can be stored in your Refrigerator in the vegetable cabinet for several months. The more you wait though the less viable they become.

I am trying myself to grow seedlings to have ready later on in the year, the C-22/C-57 Rootstocks are the closest we are going to get to the best Rootstock US-942. They are all Sunki X TRIFOLIATE crosses. There's been limited research I think. Really better than most Rootstocks currently used...worth the gamble!

Will Trade for Rare Rootstock Seeds like any UFR-X rootstocks (ufr-4/Ufr-5, etc) or US-942 rootstock. US shipping only, Meetup Around Charlotte, NC!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 03:48:27 AM by Anthonymiguelm »

Lukester

• Houston, TX
    • View Profile
Re: C-22 (Bitters), Flying Dragon TRIFOLIATE, C-57 Fire Seeds Available
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 11:32:22 PM »
Still available?

snowjunky

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9a/9b
    • View Profile
Re: C-22 (Bitters), Flying Dragon TRIFOLIATE, C-57 Fire Seeds Available
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 02:02:25 AM »
I can confirm that my trees on C-22 Bitters are healthier and have stronger sun / heat resistance than my trees on sour orange here in Phoenix AZ high pH shitty desert soil.