Author Topic: wanted: Bananas in palm beach county  (Read 1747 times)

cwojo

• Boynton Beach, FL 33436 zone 10a/10b
    • View Profile
wanted: Bananas in palm beach county
« on: May 06, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »
Does anyone local to palm beach county have a mature banana mat in need of some thinning? I just cut down a bunch of palms and am looking to put banana trees in their places... Not super picky, I'll dig them out myself. If you want to trade bananas for bud wood from any of my trees, I am open to that.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:49:44 PM by cwojo »

gnappi

• South East Florida (U.S.A) Zone 10A
    • View Profile
Re: wanted: Bananas in palm beach county
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 08:02:02 PM »
Does anyone local to palm beach county have a mature banana mat in need of some thinning? I just cut down a bunch of palms and am looking to put banana trees in their places... Not super picky, I'll dig them out myself. If you want to trade bananas for bud wood from any of my trees, I am open to that.

I have several varieties that I'm thinning or removing but I'm in North Broward... Coral Springs. You can take as many as you want.
Regards,

Gary

canesgirl821

• Now where do I put it?
    • Sunrise, FL, USA 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 11:24:05 PM »

I have several varieties that I'm thinning or removing but I'm in North Broward... Coral Springs. You can take as many as you want.

Hi gnappi, I'm in Sunrise and would love to take anything off your hands that cwojo doesn't want. I've been wanting to get started with bananas for a while. Please let me know. Thanks!  :)

cwojo

• Boynton Beach, FL 33436 zone 10a/10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 12:08:25 PM »
Pm sent

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk