Author Topic: FREE 12'X 8' STEEL FRAME GREEN HOUSE YOU PICK UP  (Read 1861 times)

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
FREE 12'X 8' STEEL FRAME GREEN HOUSE YOU PICK UP
« on: April 24, 2016, 10:42:18 AM »
Hello Gang;

My Family & i are getting ready to pack it up and relocate to SW Florida, Unfortunately My wife choose to live in a Subdivision and i cant take any of my trees with me, I will be buying 3 " Dwarf Mango 1 Avocado tree once we move into the New House , Will be buying 25 Gal Trees , I Will be Giving away all my Fruit Trees to Family and Friends , I will post the trees i have to Giveaway for the Forum members once i get a chance to take inventory ;), For now i have this 12' X 8' Steel frame GH , Its already assembled if you have a flat-bed truck you can pick it up ready to go, If now i can take it apart ..

Thanks Ed

Zone 10

Hobo62288

• USA, Zone 7
    • View Profile
Re: FREE 12'X 8' STEEL FRAME GREEN HOUSE YOU PICK UP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 07:53:45 PM »
Why is it always so far away.  Florida residents have it made when it comes to opportunities on here.  Wish I was closer, needing one.  Best of luck with the move and sorry you gotta get rid of your trees and greenhouse.

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 09:32:31 AM »
Thanks !
Zone 10

wonderfruit

• US, Florida, Fort Lauderdale, 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 10:49:43 AM »
I would love to have it if still is available. I live in south florida. I have a.pick up. Not a flat bed.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

wonderfruit

• US, Florida, Fort Lauderdale, 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 12:09:23 PM »
I have some breadnut and marang that suffer the winter and never produce fruit. Hopefully I can retribute your favour, sending you small plants that grows in south florida
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

carcarlo

• USA Florida Tampa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 10:14:54 AM »
Hi Ed sorry to hear you are going to be parting with some of your trees, I will have to do the same thing when I build my new house next year.
Ed don't leave behind some of your priced  Plumerias and especially the Euro.Red Musa.
Best of luck in your new Home, may you enjoy it for ever.

I guess you won't have to push the zone anymore, everything grows down there like weeds.
Carlos
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:18:22 AM by carcarlo »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk