Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Some Recent Pictures

<< < (4/4)

FloridaGreenMan:
Jacob
Quite an impressive greenhouse and a great collection of healthy trees!
Noel 

kimi:
Nice! you have started me thinking of container growing...  ;D  very healthy looking jaboticaba.  ;D

MangoFang:
Hi Null - just saw your response.  Yeah, i like the black as they do look cool in my bog garden...so you're saying I couldn't eat those roots????

FangedMan

nullzero:

--- Quote from: MangoFang on February 22, 2012, 06:21:21 PM ---Hi Null - just saw your response.  Yeah, i like the black as they do look cool in my bog garden...so you're saying I couldn't eat those roots????
FangedMan

--- End quote ---

Not saying you couldn't, but if its not a Taro selection on edibility. It may not be that good for food, due to high calcium oxalate and taste.

ericalynne:
I recognize that greenhouse! I have one just like it from Harbor Freight. It is 13 feet high at the top; the only cheap greenhouse I could find with that kind of loft. I think the base is 10x12, but I don't remember for sure. I can tell you that mind is packed way, way tighter than that, although I am starting to open things up and put some stuff back out.

I don't think it would stand up to any serious wind, but mine is in a sheltered spot. I didn't put in the lovely pea gravel based. I just have regular ground.

Erica

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version