Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Looking for Lychee and Star Fruit Trees

(1/2) > >>

twistedted:
I am looking for Lychee and Star Fruit Trees. I am based out of Southern California So preferably I would like to purchase and Pick up from someone somewhat close. Please let me know if you have any for sale.
Thanks

marklee:
If you get to San Diego Ong Nursery has many varieties of both.

twistedted:
Awesome Thanks!
                          I have been going to Exotica down in San Diego and they keep telling me that they are going to get them in. Well thats been about 6 months ago and still no Lychee or Star Fruit  :-\. Thanks for the heads up I will go and check out that Nursery.

fyliu:
Mimosa nursery, Ben's subtropicals, Exotica, Temple nursery, etc.

There's one place on Santa Anita across the street from the airport that sells mangosteen trees, which I don't know anyone else is selling except maybe Ethan.

I'm not allowed to take lychee airlayers anymore. Otherwise I could make one in 3 months. My Hak Ip fruits are ripening now. It's too early this year whereas the normal season should be October.

Fang

twistedted:
Thanks for the Reply Fang,
                                         Looks like I might have a few places to shop around at now. Really someone out here is selling Mangosteen? Crazy I didnt think it would grow very well out here. I would love to grow Mangosteen if I can but I am in Temecula and I dont think it would take very well here. Thanks again for the input.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version