Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Pretty happy to see this

(1/5) > >>

Jsvand5:
My little Lalee Jewo that Jeff was kind enough to sell me after I managed to murder my first one. Too small to fruit but I am happy to see that it at least flowers. The tree itself is only about 2ft tall. I have to admit that it will be tough to cut off the fruit if it actually sets any.
Anyone know how large the fruit is on these?

Oscar, any opinions of this fruit? I am assuming that you are the only person here who has probably tasted it.

HMHausman:
I thought mine was putting out blooms, but it was a vegetative flush instead. That's not a bad thing given the size of the plant.  You, John, have the magic touch with mango relatives.

Harry

murahilin:

--- Quote from: HMHausman on March 13, 2012, 07:26:34 PM ---I thought mine was putting out blooms, but it was a vegetative flush instead. That's not a bad thing given the size of the plant.  You, John, have the magic touch with mango relatives.

Harry

--- End quote ---

After he killed the first one... lol

John, I vote for you to let it keep the fruit.

HMHausman:
I think it was a matter of geting kocked over or something like that.  It was not his lack of growing ability or neglect like some folks on this forum seem to exhibit (ahem, present company not excluded).

Harry

Cookie Monster:
You're a frog! Mine is flushing new growth :-(.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version