Author Topic: Annona,Isau,Kakus,Garcinia,Artocarpus,M.Pineapple,Nephelium,Dabai,Terap,Hock 94  (Read 6741 times)

Han Sen

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Whats the flavor like on the Isau/Green skin cat's eye longan/Green skin dinosaur longan/爱烧青皮龙眼?

Just personal opinion, Isau is very best and more higher price then any other local longan. It is as good or even better in flavour and crispier.

Sen

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
Han Sen always seems to have a terrific selection and that is a fine example of giant fiji longan. The giant sugar apple to me looks like an atemoya x sugar apple. A large fruited variant of CH 35 here is called twisted chempadak and is one of the best. CH35 is just like a smaller fruited version of the leopard skin chempadak as it is named here. That big pulasan looks good.

joeventra1

• Australia, NSW, Green valley
    • View Profile
Hi han sen,
Have you tasted the pond apple? I hear most poeple say they aren't worth eating.

Han Sen

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Hi han sen,
Have you tasted the pond apple? I hear most poeple say they aren't worth eating.

Hello, not my favorite, but taste matter is very subjective issue, but worth for collector who love Annona.
Sen

Han Sen

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Han Sen always seems to have a terrific selection and that is a fine example of giant fiji longan. The giant sugar apple to me looks like an atemoya x sugar apple. A large fruited variant of CH 35 here is called twisted chempadak and is one of the best. CH35 is just like a smaller fruited version of the leopard skin chempadak as it is named here. That big pulasan looks good.

Thank you ! CH35 is one on the top list in my favourite.
Sen

Felipe

• Global Moderator
    • Canary Islands, Spain - 12b
    • View Profile
PM send

karir

• Finland
    • View Profile
PM sent

Han Sen

• Borneo