Author Topic: Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) & Forum "How To" Guide  (Read 134881 times)

Chris_TGM

• Broward, Fl
    • View Profile
    • Thegreenman
Re: Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) & Forum "How To" Guide
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2019, 06:37:16 AM »
I'm new here and browse mostly on an android phone. The forum is quite difficult to read and use on mobile presently, but if you install a simple plugin to thr forum, it will be tapatalk friendly. Tapatalk is a mobile formatted phone app that makes using web forums easier and more beautiful.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_SimpleMachines

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2020, 02:22:01 AM »
If i try to search the forum with Google ,it doesnt open and gives me an error wich i took a picture of it and il post it here.
The problem is recent ,like from december and i suspect it happens to otther people as well because on Tropicalfruitforum facebook page somebody from Greece asked ,,what happened to TFF,,.
For me it works to read the forum now by only using the links that i get in my email( whenever a new forum is opened or when i get a PM).

The error says something about apache server error and to inform the forum owner about this.It happens on laptop and on phone.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 02:24:52 AM by SeaWalnut »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2020, 07:25:55 PM »
If i try to search the forum with Google ,it doesnt open and gives me an error wich i took a picture of it and il post it here.
The problem is recent ,like from december and i suspect it happens to otther people as well because on Tropicalfruitforum facebook page somebody from Greece asked ,,what happened to TFF,,.
For me it works to read the forum now by only using the links that i get in my email( whenever a new forum is opened or when i get a PM).

The error says something about apache server error and to inform the forum owner about this.It happens on laptop and on phone.
It works now.Problem solved.

FV Fruit Freak

• USA, Southern California, Fountain Valley, 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2020, 04:07:11 AM »
Pictures keep posting sideways when trying to post with iPhone.
Could someone please shine some light on how to rotate pictures? No matter which way I flip the pics on my iPhone, it shows up sideways on the forum.

Nate

dutch tropical grower

• netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2020, 10:47:24 AM »
i think im going to sell some sugar apple trees and cherimoya trees in a while, right now i have about 16 sugar apples and 6 cherimoyas but i planted a lot of them so if you would like to get some message me here or on instagram (dutch_tropical_farmer) you can be updated on the gram from watching the posts. only selling in europe btw.

tropicalgalaxy3000

• I am terrible person, you will not see me here
    • UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2020, 04:21:30 PM »
i think im going to sell some sugar apple trees and cherimoya trees in a while, right now i have about 16 sugar apples and 6 cherimoyas but i planted a lot of them so if you would like to get some message me here or on instagram (dutch_tropical_farmer) you can be updated on the gram from watching the posts. only selling in europe btw.

Hiya Dutch tropical grower, I noticed that you grow mangos, just was curious to know what ones you grow or which ones you recommend

Kind regards

Trop galaxy
all the best

drymifolia

• Seattle 9a/sunset zone 5
    • View Profile
    • the drymifolia collective
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2022, 02:42:51 PM »
I'm new here and browse mostly on an android phone. The forum is quite difficult to read and use on mobile presently, but if you install a simple plugin to thr forum, it will be tapatalk friendly. Tapatalk is a mobile formatted phone app that makes using web forums easier and more beautiful.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_SimpleMachines

I'd like to second this request! If I could browse the forum in a mobile-friendly format I would be much more likely to be an active user. I've used tapatalk for other forums and it's pretty good, so if that's relatively easy to set up then that would be a good option.

0hip

• Australia, Townsville, QLD, 11b
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2023, 05:23:32 PM »
how do i get pictures to display when using this forum on the computer?

cucumber

• spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2023, 05:50:16 PM »
Hi, Im new where can I order fruits online in Europe ?