Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Luc's Garcinia and Green Sapote update

(1/4) > >>

Raulglezruiz:
Hi, for all who haven sent me messages sorry for delay answer after going three weeks ago to the jungle ready to pick loads of fruit I was shock when I didn't see a single one, then I went to another spot with good productive trees and there was nothing also, after three hours of back and forth all I found was a runt on the ground, don't know what could cause this problem maybe the January windy storm dropped off the flowers or climate change never happened this before in the 10 years I haven't been harvesting the fruits, after that day I started to feel sick maybe because if that original because I was recently coming back to the Gym and overtrained myself, however I felt very exhausted super tired and with a strong apathy for anything even for open social media and answering messages, now I'm feeling a bit better ill try to answer one by one the larger amount of messages I have,
About the Green sapote orange flesh is all I have, White is just an illusion now can't find it anymore as the seller told to my friend in Guatemala is like winning the lottery who knows when can be spot again, about the Luc's I haven't a friend who knows another area with trees 2 hours from the regular one, he was going to check if there's fruit there but he fell from a tree in his house some now he is getting better here said to go this coming weekend, I'll keep you posted 😃

Jabba The Hutt:
Thanks for the update, wishing you and your friend a speedy recovery brother!

Pedroboy:

--- Quote from: Raulglezruiz on May 05, 2021, 08:35:35 PM ---Hi, for all who haven sent me messages sorry for delay answer after going three weeks ago to the jungle ready to pick loads of fruit I was shock when I didn't see a single one, then I went to another spot with good productive trees and there was nothing also, after three hours of back and forth all I found was a runt on the ground, don't know what could cause this problem maybe the January windy storm dropped off the flowers or climate change never happened this before in the 10 years I haven't been harvesting the fruits, after that day I started to feel sick maybe because if that original because I was recently coming back to the Gym and overtrained myself, however I felt very exhausted super tired and with a strong apathy for anything even for open social media and answering messages, now I'm feeling a bit better ill try to answer one by one the larger amount of messages I have,
About the Green sapote orange flesh is all I have, White is just an illusion now can't find it anymore as the seller told to my friend in Guatemala is like winning the lottery who knows when can be spot again, about the Luc's I haven't a friend who knows another area with trees 2 hours from the regular one, he was going to check if there's fruit there but he fell from a tree in his house some now he is getting better here said to go this coming weekend, I'll keep you posted 😃

--- End quote ---

So sorry for your ordeal, Raul. Thanks for all of your efforts and good faith. Rest easy and best wishes for your recovery.

Cheers,
Chris

brian:
I was envisioning you had a farm or something.  It is awesome that you are literally hiking through the jungle to find wild(?) trees growing to harvest. 

All I can find here are raspberries.

palologrower:
Raul.  Take it easy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version