Author Topic: Rugged Ranch SQRTO Squirrelinator Trap  (Read 617 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Rugged Ranch SQRTO Squirrelinator Trap
« on: May 02, 2021, 06:14:46 PM »
Has anyone had success with this product. Is this squirrel type specific or does it pretty much work for all types of squirrels.
I'm having a little trouble with bait robbers stealing my whole unsalted peanuts I have ordered some shoe glue 2 glue to cardboard but this product looks like it would eliminate the problem with bait robbers

https://www.animaltrapsandsupplies.com/products/the-squirrelinator-multi-catch-live-trap.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwm7mEBhBsEiwA_of-TBX59xMorxfzCzX9npCXSovGUO0Ei2y0rugln3G8NLOCqXzIfX7M6hoCBxEQAvD_BwE
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:17:38 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
Re: Rugged Ranch SQRTO Squirrelinator Trap
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 06:32:13 PM »
Yes I have 2 of them and they work great.  Sometimes it takes a week to get my squirrel but I always get them.  Then shoot point blank with a 22 and leave it out for the vultures. 

I put chicken scratch and tomatoes or avocado or any kind of junk fruits you have laying around. 

My neighbors all use them too, its THE squirrel trap.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:36:41 PM by spaugh »
Brad Spaugh

Oolie

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 06:46:21 PM »
They work best in the shade, and you have to secure the lid, otherwise they will get out.

Bait upside down for a few days, then flip, then switch spots so they don't wise up.

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 01:54:19 PM »
They work best in the shade, and you have to secure the lid, otherwise they will get out.

Bait upside down for a few days, then flip, then switch spots so they don't wise up.

Thanks it's in the mail and on the way. Until then I'm following another Forum members suggestion from another thread

Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk