Author Topic: eBay - Blue Guac -P. Sapuca -Polpa Roxa - E. Anthropophaga - E. Neomyrtifolia  (Read 1335 times)

jonboyhst

• USA, Park City, KY, 6B
    • View Profile
All seeds are germinated, each starting bid set to $1.00

Blue Guac -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402709700384

Polpa Roxa -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402709711290

Eugenia Anthropophaga -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402709730734

Eugenia Neomyrtifolia -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402709747859

Plinia sp Sapuca -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402709756762

wonderfruit

• US, Florida, Fort Lauderdale, 10
    • View Profile
Can you introduce yourself. You registered less than a month ago. In eBay you don t have many sales. You live in Kentucky and have those wonderful tropical fruit seeds. Thanks
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

jonboyhst

• USA, Park City, KY, 6B
    • View Profile
Well, I don't really know what to say other than I am from Kentucky, and I like growing rare fruits. I guess maybe it is odd to have these species growing in Kentucky due to the climate? All of my plants/seeds are mostly from seedshuntershop.com and other well known sources. My eBay actually has thousands of transactions, and has been going since 2012. As far as my account age on the forum goes, I made a separate account to promote the eBay page. I have been collecting topicals for a few years, and am very addicted to the process of acquiring more species and varieties for my collection. I do not wish to put anymore about myself or personal life on a forum, and I hope you and anyone else can understand that.

jonboyhst

• USA, Park City, KY, 6B
    • View Profile
These auctions end tonight!

W.

• United States, Alabama, 7b
    • View Profile
I think the reason why suspicions might be raised is because there are various seed sellers on eBay, located in temperate areas of the US, that have an impossibly large selection of uncommon tropical seeds. I found one the other day, in Indiana, with some hard-to-find Garcinia seeds for sale, along with about 400 other types of plant seeds. I wonder what type of seeds I would get and where they would come from if I ordered from that seller.

I have looked at (and bid on) your listings, and I do not think you fall into that category at all. What you are listing and how much you are listing do not fit the profile of a scam seller. I could be wrong, and you could be listing nothing but Sabara jaboticabas and Surinam Cherries, but I do not think so. If (and when) I win some of your seed auctions, I will see what starts growing. But, I have seen nothing in your auctions that makes me wary of bidding on your plants and seeds.

Good luck with your auctions. It is good to see another person growing these interesting Eugenias, Plinias, etc. in a temperate location.

jonboyhst

• USA, Park City, KY, 6B
    • View Profile
Totally understandable, I would feel the same way. I cannot say much else past the obvious. I thought going into it the eBay account would speak for itself lol. My resource list is there, the eBay account is there as reassurance. I am an admin in the "Rare Myrtaceae Auctions" page where each of the species was first introduced. I actually made a lot of the listings in that group! Your satisfaction is guaranteed, and you will receive what is posted. I have photos of the exact seed/plant you will receive. Aside from that, there is not much more I can do/say, time will tell.

Giant Gecko

• USA,NC,Welcome,7
    • View Profile
Tropical seeds sold from a seller in Germany is normal.

Kentucky????

This seller’s seeds come from a very trusted source.

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
Who cares where the seller lives? Heat mats and grow lights make for happy seedlings anywhere in the world. They have never been subjected to adverse conditions. It’s all about the love and care and attention one puts towards germination and caring for seedlings. Once plant’s get older it’s a different story but these are seedlings.
How much did the Roxa Pulpa seed go for?

W.

• United States, Alabama, 7b
    • View Profile
Who cares where the seller lives? Heat mats and grow lights make for happy seedlings anywhere in the world. They have never been subjected to adverse conditions. It’s all about the love and care and attention one puts towards germination and caring for seedlings. Once plant’s get older it’s a different story but these are seedlings.
How much did the Roxa Pulpa seed go for?

I have some seedlings sitting on heat mats under grow lights that would agree with you. Plants are not that much harder to take care of as they mature, but space to grow them becomes an issue.

The Roxa Pulpa sold for $61.00, plus shipping.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk