Author Topic: When was peak mingo season in south florida and is it in decline  (Read 462 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
i'm about to make reservations for next year . I came down in the second week in June and there was a lot of good varieties. After i came home it seems to be more in the third week of June. I'm coming down this week. I hope there will be more available then Neelam and Keitt. I'm hoping for at least cotton candy and M-4
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
Re: When was peak mingo season in south florida and is it in decline
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 05:57:16 PM »
i'm about to make reservations for next year . I came down in the second week in June and there was a lot of good varieties. After i came home it seems to be more in the third week of June. I'm coming down this week. I hope there will be more available then Neelam and Keitt. I'm hoping for at least cotton candy and M-4

This Rogue variety avocado is now leaning North
80 year old mother-in-law used wire and a steak to save it. The ground was quite saturated

Is she still pounding the steaks leaning South?

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Re: When was peak mingo season in south florida and is it in decline
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 07:15:08 PM »

This Rogue variety avocado is now leaning North
80 year old mother-in-law used wire and a steak to save it. The ground was quite saturated

Is she still pounding the steaks leaning South?

I got to go to Home Depot and get some wood to make a brace but that's not high on my priority list right now. I mowed prune the guava but what I wanted to do was spray the D o t  mango with some Plant Doctor organocide but it rained :(. It's looking very clean but I haven't sprayed it since rainy season started. Anything to do with a hammer big or small is my domain. Her expertise is with a sugar cane knife Cutlass machete. One of her equals 10 millennial generation with their smartphones. There's not an app that can replace a sugar cane knife
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 07:20:25 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk