Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 263656 times)

vinetou80

• Tenczynek,Poland zone 6b
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1450 on: July 10, 2018, 06:18:46 PM »
Hello Bartek i'm also from Poland :)

camerony

• Pasadena, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: July 11, 2018, 11:14:41 AM »
Hi, 

Joining from Pasadena, CA.  New to plants in general, learning more and more everyday.

Pankaj Kumar Meena

• Pomologist
  • Be happy Make happy
    • Lucknow, INDIA
    • View Profile
    • Pankaj Digital Photo Studio
« Reply #1452 on: July 13, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »
Hello everyone myself Pankaj Kumar Meena. I am a student and at present pursuing M.Sc. Fruit Science. I am from India.

sttmike

• st.thomas, vi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: Today at 10:25:15 AM »
good morning all,

i have been reading this forum for several months now and have been overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge that this resource provides. my sincere thanks to all for such a wonderful source of information.
i was prompted to register after the recent outage and cookie monster's post saying that funds would be required to update the database.  count me in for whatever contribution may be required.
my background is that i was born in the chicago area and moved to st. thomas in the mid 70's.  i recently retired after irma & maria mash up my office and am in the process of replanting after losing many of my plants to irma, maria and deer.  : >)
i lost duncan, glenn, keitt, valencia pride mangoes, pollack & lula avocados, arkin carambolla.
so far i've begun to replant the mangoes with duncan and venus  (i have a ndm that survived) and am trying to decide on 3 or 4 other varieties.  avocados are currently pollack, lula and oro negro.
i have pineapples (varieties unknown), bananas (what are locally called ''figs'' but i have no idea what the cultivar is), surinam cherry, mexican thornless, seedless lime, washington navel orange, genip (spanish lime), cinnamon, bay rum and guavaberry.
again, thanks to all for the resource.

all the best,
mike

ExoticJenny

• Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: Today at 12:28:36 PM »
Hello everyone! I am very happy to be a member of this forum! If it goes to me I love tropical fruits not only because of their taste, but growing them is really fascinating for me. I started my adventure with gardening a few years ago, but growing exotic plants became my new passion a few weeks ago. Hope that I will found some useful information here! :)

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers