Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 433687 times)

infosectrain01

• India
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #1625 on: February 19, 2021, 01:48:45 PM »
The AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification validates the competencies of candidates in managing cloud services including computing, networking, storage, storage, security, and other Microsoft Azure cloud capabilities.

Microsoft Azure Administrator Training
https://www.infosectrain.com/courses/az-104-microsoft-azure-administrator-training-certification/

Tropical Bay Area

• San Jose area, zone 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: February 23, 2021, 12:58:24 AM »
Central Coast of California zone 9b
Soil: Sand

In ground/soon to be:
Guava/pseudo-guava x10, avocado x6, cheromoya x2, Surinam Cherry x2, lucuma, Manila mango, vernon white sapote, finger lime, fig x8, macadamia, persimmon, blueberry, kiwi, coffee Arabica, wine grapes, various banana, various citrus, and various stone fruit.

Greenhouse:
Kwai muk, jabo x4, achacha, g. Madrono, g. Braziliansis/intermedia? x2, luc's garcinia, black pearl wax jambu, miracle berry, blackberry jam fruit, uvaia do campo, Randia fitzalanii, sugar apple, Papaya, Surinam Cherry.
Where do you get lucuma?
Growing tropicals in the sfo bay

Keen

• Oahu, Hawaii, 12b
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: February 24, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »
Hello, My name is Keenan, I'm from Kaneohe Oahu. I'm a firefighter with the Honolulu Fire Dept. I just bought a house with my wife and the yard was a total mess, weeds and grass only. We started clearing the weeds and adding fruit trees and flowers around the perimeter. So far I have a avocado tree, a orange tree, a plumeria tree, a couple of different palms and a few different types of flowers. I am interested in good smelling flowers, dwarf fruit trees and grafting. 😁

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers