Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: My small fruit tree orchard  (Read 25310 times)

Luisport

• New in tropical fruit growing!
    • Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
Re: My small fruit tree orchard
« Reply #375 on: June 28, 2020, 04:12:24 PM »
Buddha's hand lemon tree with many fruits

Luisport

• Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2020, 09:52:55 AM »
Finally my new pandan plants arrived!    ;D

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:55:47 AM by Luisport »

Istanabungur

• Riverside
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 30, 2020, 10:31:06 AM »
very nice orchard you you have there. Wish I have the more space like yours - my tiny yards are full and overcrowded like a jungle.
And if you plant those pandan under a mature tree - with some humidity, it spreads extremely fast. My California weather is more dry, only 10-20% humidity, so it barely crawl. But my mom's pandan spread all over her yard - the location that she lives has more than 50% humidity.

Luisport

• Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 30, 2020, 01:51:38 PM »
very nice orchard you you have there. Wish I have the more space like yours - my tiny yards are full and overcrowded like a jungle.
And if you plant those pandan under a mature tree - with some humidity, it spreads extremely fast. My California weather is more dry, only 10-20% humidity, so it barely crawl. But my mom's pandan spread all over her yard - the location that she lives has more than 50% humidity.
Hi! Thank you very much for your reply! It's very interesting what you say. I want to grow them on pot for all the time i can. I want to use it for the leaves but it will very interesting if one day he survives our cold winter and give fruits... what do you think?
Thank's!   ;D

Istanabungur

• Riverside
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 30, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »
I never seen fruits on pandanus amaryllifolus. But take couple leaf, cut them  about 5 cm size and put them when you cook rice in a rice cooker. If you like coconut rice, substitute the half the water with coconut milk and add some salt. They make your very rice fragrant.

Luisport

• Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 30, 2020, 03:14:17 PM »
I never seen fruits on pandanus amaryllifolus. But take couple leaf, cut them  about 5 cm size and put them when you cook rice in a rice cooker. If you like coconut rice, substitute the half the water with coconut milk and add some salt. They make your very rice fragrant.
Thank's! I want to ake pandan juice and pandan green jelly...  :P

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers