Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Wanting to Trade : Rare(?) weeping guava seedling and rooted MvsB figs(Pics)  (Read 244 times)

thao

• WI zone 5b
    • View Profile
I have 2 extra 1 year old rare(?) weeping guava seedling about a 1'+ tall. It's white flesh and pear/avocado shape producing type. As for taste, I don't know, as I bought the seeds from a guy in Israel last year and just had these two extra ones I want to get rid of. I put rare as I haven't found any info about a weeping type guava or heard it talked about before, but maybe it's not rare as it seems and I just haven't looked enough on the web? lol..so, I guess this weeping guava would be great for the guava enthusiast or just anyone interested in guavas............

then I also have 3 air layer Masrseile VS black figs from this past summer. They are 1-2' tall and dormant, but I think one or two might have started to awaken. Marseille VS black is a tasty, hardy and productive small-Med size fig with a closed eye, so good for humid or raining areas and will do will both in the hotter states or colder states in pots.

I'm looking to trade for Kary/Bell/Hart star fruit, air layer guavas, red hybrid jaboticaba, sugar apple, garcinia brasiliensis plants

If anyone has any of those and is interested in what I have, please message me.

Thanks for time and reading.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:37:45 PM by thao »

Zpusher

• DFW z8
    • View Profile
Do you have a picture of the weeping guava?

thao

• WI zone 5b
    • View Profile
I will get some tomorrow. Though, as they are still young, its more just leaning now. I''ll try to find the pics of the tree it came from. Now the mature tree defintely has that weeping effect/trait.

thao

• WI zone 5b
    • View Profile
These aren't my  personal pictures, but from the owner I bought the seeds from.

thao

• WI zone 5b
    • View Profile
These are the actual plants. They are,in 20 oz foam cups.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:43:29 PM by thao »

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers