Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: SELLING: ARTOCARPUS, ABIU, COFFEE, COLA NUT, GARCINIA, EUGENIA, ANNONA, ACAI+++  (Read 2531 times)

Ertdude

• Tre
    • US, Puerto Rico, Maunabo
    • View Profile
Adding these seeds tonight: rollinia deliciosa, Rollinia mucosa, mangosteen, yellow and red rambutan, cacao, catura coffee, wax jambu, and a lot more lansium domesticum are available.

I am probably sold out of the flying saucer fruit seeds but I will update those tonight.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
I also have abiu seeds of a large fruited grafted variety(dont know the name yet). This was my first time having them and they are now one of my favorite fruits. Someone may be buying them all, but if not I'll post those too.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Ok last post, also have hundreds of seeds of dwarf acai berry. And a lot of herrania mariae seeds.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
seeds added:
Rollinia Deliciosa
Rollinia Mucosa
Mangosteen
Yellow Rambutan
Red Rambutan
Cacao
CAtura coffee
Abiu
Herrania Mariae
Dwarf Acai Berry

Will upload photos tonight or tomorrow and will be adding wax jambu.  May possibly add herrania pulcherrima and other random seeds.

abimael777

• USA Puerto Rico plant zone 12
    • View Profile
Friend Rollinia deliciosa and Rollinia mucosa is the same fruit

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Friend Rollinia deliciosa and Rollinia mucosa is the same fruit
I thought they were two different species before, but I do have two different types one with "sharper" spikes and one with flat spikes, look pretty different. I will update the thread soon with photos.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Mangosteen, Abiu, Red Rambutan, Cacao, and Dwarf Acai berry fruit pictures added!

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Yellow rambutan pictures added, will be adding catura coffee and drinks tonight as well as reducing pricing on seeds I have a surplus of.

Ato

• Republic of Korea
    • View Profile
Good seeds really well received.
Can I buy Abiu Seeds?

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Good seeds really well received.
Can I buy Abiu Seeds?
those arrived fast! Glad they made it in good condition.

Yes you can still get abiu seeds but I will run out soon

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
I'll be updating this thread tonight, lots of seeds still in high quantities while others are gonna be sold out. DM me immediately if you want any pedalai seeds before I send them all to one person.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
I'll be updating this thread tonight, lots of seeds still in high quantities while others are gonna be sold out. DM me immediately if you want any pedalai seeds before I send them all to one person.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
photos of both rollinias added! I will reupload the yellow rambutan pictures again soon, got messed up, will try to get photos of anything else missing.

Last call to get Pedalai seeds as I will probably send them all to someone tomorrow!  Low quantities of herrania umbratica, ice cream bean, cola nut, rambutan, cacao, and mangosteen

OCchris1

• Old Towne Orange, CA 10B
    • View Profile
PM sent
-Chris

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Re: SELLING:HERRANIA, LANSIUM, COLA NUT, GARCINIA, EUGENIA, ANNONA, ACAI+++
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2019, 09:41:53 PM »
thread updated!

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2019, 12:00:48 PM »
Thread updated again! I have decent to large quantities of everything except the lansium and cola nut. The eugenias and achachairu are starting to sprout.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:44 PM »
Most likely getting kwai muk, lakoocha, abiu, more rollinia, marang, jackfruit, rare cacao variety, 3 herrania species, and like 10 flying saucer fruits tomorrow. Will update thread tomorrow or the day after

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2019, 06:21:29 AM »
Could you please put photos of the plants you sell seeds from and photos of how you got the seeds packed? Thank you
Patience is a gardener's virtue

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2019, 07:29:43 AM »
Could you please put photos of the plants you sell seeds from and photos of how you got the seeds packed? Thank you
the plants aren't mine and I pack each seed differently and depending on location

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2019, 09:19:41 AM »
Ertdude, I asked you about photos of trees from which the seeds come because I would like to be sure that the seeds belong to a particular species, and there was no mistake. Especially since I have recently met, to put it mildly - with David's failure to keep his word in some other case (as you described - your seeds source). The case regarding product quality and usefulness ultimately had to be solved by paypal, so I want to be sure that you have the right quality products from him. I would also like to see the way you pack fast perishable seeds before shipping abroad. Thanks for your help.
Patience is a gardener's virtue

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2019, 10:13:06 AM »
Ertdude, I asked you about photos of trees from which the seeds come because I would like to be sure that the seeds belong to a particular species, and there was no mistake. Especially since I have recently met, to put it mildly - with David's failure to keep his word in some other case (as you described - your seeds source). The case regarding product quality and usefulness ultimately had to be solved by paypal, so I want to be sure that you have the right quality products from him. I would also like to see the way you pack fast perishable seeds before shipping abroad. Thanks for your help.
just sent you a message. I'll upload some photos today if I can of some seeds I pack and also any tree photos I have. Syzgium wilsonii, mountain soursop, and the pointy sundrop photos show the fruits hanging on the tree  most if not all of what I'm selling now are seeds from fruits I ate or harvested myself.

Getting a bunch of fruits today so they'll all be cleaned and taken out the fruits by me.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2019, 11:51:32 AM »
Adding abiu, marang, jackfruit, more herrania, and potentially Ted and yellow rambutan again if people want them. Also adding sprouted cacao seeds

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Re: SELLING:HERRANIA, COLA NUT, GARCINIA, EUGENIA, ACAI+++ PRICING REDUCED
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2019, 11:23:47 PM »
Marang & Abiu added, reduced pricing on alot of stuff. Pointy Sundrop, Cola Nut and Achachairu are starting to sprout, some of the  regular sundrop are too.

Ertdude

• Tre
    • View Profile
Re: SELLING:HERRANIA, COLA NUT, GARCINIA, EUGENIA, ANNONA, ACAI+++
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2019, 11:31:08 PM »
Let me know if interested in Jackfruit, Cacao, or Red/Yellow Rambutan. IF enough interest I will add them, just harder to clean and the jackfruit will sprout fast.

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers