Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Growing Dragonfruit commercially on PVC coated fencing--Why/why not?  (Read 1729 times)

Ulfr

• Brisbane Australia
    • View Profile
    • Practical Primate
Re: Growing Dragonfruit commercially on PVC coated fencing--Why/why not?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2019, 03:00:40 AM »
Table saw and a lot of patience/care. Lined the printing up with the fence and then marked the other side based off that (I forget exactly but it wasn’t too crazy with two people).

I am very happy with them but wouldn’t do them again if starting from scratch. I would try 100mm pipe to keep them lighter or just box up square posts. Where are you located?

Standardbloke

• Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Growing Dragonfruit commercially on PVC coated fencing--Why/why not?
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2019, 03:07:47 AM »
Table saw and a lot of patience/care. Lined the printing up with the fence and then marked the other side based off that (I forget exactly but it wasn’t too crazy with two people).

I am very happy with them but wouldn’t do them again if starting from scratch. I would try 100mm pipe to keep them lighter or just box up square posts. Where are you located?

Brisbane Northside. I have a few fruit trees but I mostly collect dragonfruit. Not sure how many different types I have now, around 50 I guess. I don't collect everything, just the types I think might be good. I only grow one white for pollination.

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers