Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Guyana's fruits seeds - Annona paludosa, Platonia insignis, Chrysophyllum...  (Read 6142 times)

Forester

• Crazy gardener from cold Russia ☭
    • View Profile
No need to blame the virus for all the problems, it's just ridiculous. Other guys from the EU and Asia send me seeds and everything comes well. The last package that the user of usirius from Germany sent me arrived today. He sent it on March 13, it was already the peak of the epidemic.
❀ Sergey ❀

Forester

• Crazy gardener from cold Russia ☭
    • View Profile
I paid for my order on March 4 and until today it has not been completed. On March 14, I asked Richard that with my order, he apologized and said he would ship it next week, but 10 days passed and there was no information about the shipment. I wrote to Richard to make a refund and we will cancel the transaction, but he does not respond, although he is often online. I had to request a return via paypal and I opened a claim. Just be careful with this person!
Today, Richard provided tracking information. Maybe I made hasty conclusions. I apologize!
❀ Sergey ❀

Colombo973

• French Guiana - South America
    • View Profile
Hello everybody,

Some orders are late at this time.
This is mainly due to the COVID19 crisis, shops are almost all closed here, it is difficult to find envelopes for example. Post offices open randomly and only for a few hours a day. Movement is restricted due to confinement and it is therefore difficult to go to the forest to collect fruit. As always, all orders will be shipped.
However, some seeds can not be sent immediately, the fruits are not ripe or must be sent sprouted like cupuassu for example, this can take time, 1 to 3 weeks.
Growing rare seeds that will take many years to bear fruit should be a school of patience ;)

Best regards and take care,

Richard

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Hi Richard, is there any chance, despite the outbreak, to get 10 seeds of the Duguetia sp., 10 seeds of Anaxagorea dolichocarpa and 10 seeds of Guatteria richardii?

Please send me a PM to me!

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Colombo973

• French Guiana - South America
    • View Profile
Bakuri (Platonia insignis) and Chrysophyllum argenteum added

canito 17

• Puerto rico
    • View Profile
Hi PM sent

canito 17